Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, folks,I am trying 1200 WPA/802.1x(EAP). But now run into issues. It's a little strange. Everything I restarted ACS service, the authentication can pass, but after that when I disable or repair the wireless and try again the authentication fail.12...

litouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wcs and found how to do rogue AP location tracking, but i haven't figured out if it is possible to show the location of a legitimate client connected on the network, without having a Cisco Location Appliance.Is this possible?

Hi guys, I hope someone could help me with this:We are using a 4402 Controller and have a WLAN with EAP authentication. That's working just fine. But now we are trying to add a Guest WLAN with WEB authentication. And that also works fine. The thing i...

HiI have a controller 4412 with 3 vlans configured:vlan 21: Management vlanvlan 5 and 500: client vlansThese 3 vlans do exist in the LAN infrastructure too.Now, I can not ping and manage the controller from workstations (wired clients, not wireless c...

Is the AIR-PWRINJ3 power injector that ships with the 1130s 802.3af compliant? The literature says that the 1130 is 802.3af but I cant find anything that says the injector is...

jeffhague by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Could you please tell me the best models of access points (1100 or 1200 series) which offer: - A very good capacity and coverage- the most used standards a/b/g- Inline Power (from 3560 witch)I will deploy the Wlan network in a head office of...

Ayad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We ahave at our scholl, where I teach, bought 10 router 1812 (with wirless integrated), and we are trying to do wireless bridging/wireless repeater, with those machine. But when I try to change the role of the wirless router, I don't have any other ...

Does WLSE use the IDS feature on 1242 access point? What are some of the security features on the software? Can it detect rogue access points? What is the difference between WLSE Express or CiscoWorks WLSE software? What is the current full version o...

Hi all,I've noticed that typical "Residential" class Linksys routers (and I presume other manufactures as well) seem to have difficulty supporting more than one simultaneous VPN connection. I'm referring to the scenario where two machines sit behind...

itsupport by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our organization already has a wireless infrastructure in place using EAP-Fast authentication with separate vlans for data and voice. I want to add guest access to the wlan without the use of WLC and LWAPP. I already have the VLAN and Subnet creat...

jstabl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been trying for days to get this to work. Using EAP-TLS, created server cert for ACS and user cert, imported both certs to ACS server and laptop.Is is possible to get a novell client, WindersXP laptop to authenticate to a novell server thr...

millerlw by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP Groups SSID's

Hello When you create an Ap-Group you are defined that SSID is going to belong to the AP-Group.I don't understand because they in the AP spread all the SSID that they is definite in the Lan controller, I understand that only should publish the SSIS ...

jose2r by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having fits with the "management" port connection. We have a 4402 controller, with a Mini Copper GBIC. The connection is horrible! All you have to do is bump it, and my WAN drops. Refuses to stay connected.How do large companies with wireles...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card