Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone!I have the following doubt:Is the 1242 able to support point-to-multipoint? I haven't found information regarding this particular feature, tell me if you have already configured a point-multipoint 1242Thnks

Other than the multi channel of the 1042 access point, what is the significant difference between the two?We usually install only one at each location 20,000 sq. ft. is open warehouse15 ft. ceiling?

L.s.Why is there a undeletable Mesh template on my controllers?since upgrade to latest version of WCS and controller-SW (3750+wlc) (wism) i have on 2 of my controllers a mesh tmpl.when i try to remove wcs tells me that's not possible.tried to do it d...

snarf65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco 1200 APs with IOS 12.x running. Still need to confirm IOS version. Has anyone come across any problems with Vista running Internet Explorer 7.0 browsing the internet ?User is currently getting page not found when he tries to access the...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, folks,I am trying 1200 WPA/802.1x(EAP). But now run into issues. It's a little strange. Everything I restarted ACS service, the authentication can pass, but after that when I disable or repair the wireless and try again the authentication fail.12...

litouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wcs and found how to do rogue AP location tracking, but i haven't figured out if it is possible to show the location of a legitimate client connected on the network, without having a Cisco Location Appliance.Is this possible?

Hi guys, I hope someone could help me with this:We are using a 4402 Controller and have a WLAN with EAP authentication. That's working just fine. But now we are trying to add a Guest WLAN with WEB authentication. And that also works fine. The thing i...

HiI have a controller 4412 with 3 vlans configured:vlan 21: Management vlanvlan 5 and 500: client vlansThese 3 vlans do exist in the LAN infrastructure too.Now, I can not ping and manage the controller from workstations (wired clients, not wireless c...

Is the AIR-PWRINJ3 power injector that ships with the 1130s 802.3af compliant? The literature says that the 1130 is 802.3af but I cant find anything that says the injector is...

jeffhague by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Could you please tell me the best models of access points (1100 or 1200 series) which offer: - A very good capacity and coverage- the most used standards a/b/g- Inline Power (from 3560 witch)I will deploy the Wlan network in a head office of...

Ayad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We ahave at our scholl, where I teach, bought 10 router 1812 (with wirless integrated), and we are trying to do wireless bridging/wireless repeater, with those machine. But when I try to change the role of the wirless router, I don't have any other ...