cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Here's the config, I can't see the ssid from my laptop but I can see others.hostname test!boot-start-markerboot system flash:c181x-advipservicesk9-mz.124-9.T.binboot-end-marker!logging buffered 128000 debugginglogging rate-limit all 500!clock timezon...

cobbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm about to buy a Cisco Aironet AP in order to buil up a wlan. Because the network will be public, i need to know how to deny any relation between the computers connected (access to shared folders, ping, map, etc...).In other words, a network wi...

garza__84 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the AP1240 and it is working fine, there is no AAA or the radius server.I have configured the security key WAP. The problem is that WAP need minimum of 10 characters which I don?t want to configure I want to configure the password wi...

I've 2 WLC4402 and 1 ACS setup in the network. Everything is working fine.But every now and then, the communication between WLC and ACS halt, and I need to restart the ACS service to restore the communication..Anyone having this problem??I'm running ...

I work at a bank where we are considering wireless. We have 3 requirements and I am wondering what would be the best CISCO solution. 1) WPA2 w/TPIK or AES2) RADIUS Authentication3) IDS/IPS capabilities (we will need to provide IDS reports for Sarbane...

I've tried upgrading a 1130AG and it seems in the middle of file copy I've had some type of glitch. I can get to the AP via telnet. I can also get to the AP via http but the page is very scaled down. I can issue commands but the actual tabbed webpage...

NKCH by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody seen this error message. "dtlArpRequest: Cannot send an ARP reply to 00:0B:85:86:4D:20" It happens when I change the WLC to lag. It works fine without lag turned on. There is about 17 aps on it. As soon as I turn it on and reboot the W...

Hi All,I have a WLC 2006 that I need to open ports 20001 and 2638 for an application we need to run on our wireless laptops. I tried using ACL's but that didn't do it. Can someone help me do that.ThanksWarren

I have 4 AP's connected via 2006 controller.right now I have only WEP running. I know that WEP isn't the best security method so I'm trying to get away from that.But, I don't have the resources nor the man power to install and maintain a radius serv...