Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a WLC4402 with 2 distribution ports and the following mappings: - port 1 : Mgmt , AP-mgr , CorporateWLAN- port 2 : GuestWLANThe aim is to have a physical split between the 'internal' and 'external' network .Now my question is if this kind of s...

lldemeyer by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone know ewhere to set the "MaxRetransmit" option on the config of a 4400/WISM. By detault the APs will reboot after retransmitting 5 LWAPP packets, i want to increase this value, but cannot find the option?RegGoen

Resolved! Planning & design

Hi,I am a Uni student and have an assignment to create a large WLAN. Please could anyone point me in the right direction as I need information about how to design and plan the WLAN before I start looking for equipment. I have tried all sorts of searc...

uzma85222 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to configure a second AP as a repeater, and these are the steps that I done:1- the 1st AP is working as autonomous AP2- the seconde one i make it associated with the SSID of the 1st AP3-I configured the roll of the 2nd AP as repeaterI th...

Phones constantly authenicating to radius server, I would think that WDS would take authenication after phone connects once. Wireless network and phone configured by a contractor. We have a WLSM installed in a 6500, 76 AP installed all on the same su...

I'm wondering if it's possible to have two 871 ISR's join to be 1 network? I have one router right now and I want to put a second in our warehouse, located about 1500 feet away from the existing router. Can the 2 routers join to create a single netwo...

Hallo!Does anyone know - how can i make my access points (for example 1200 series) work with 802.1n? Will it be enough to just install new software on the old AP or i need to change hardware(for example chage all my AP to newer, which support 802.1n)...

Hi guys, i'm having some connectivity problems with an 1231 AP, and i have some question for you:Is ther a problem if the AP and the clients are on the same segment (vlan)? I have a configuration that looks like this:interface Dot11Radio0 no ip addre...

Has anyone seen the WLC reporting its own APs as impersonating APs? I checked the forum and found one conversation relating to this and my 802.11a is set to Country already. But I am see ing this on the B/G side. Any thoughts?

jfesta by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network composed of several sites running withOUT REAP (1121 APs). I'm using a single subnet for wireless clients in all sites (50 clients). All wireless traffic is encapsulated within AP management traffic to WLAN controller.I have a proble...

Hello all, I am having trouble configuring a 1410 bridge to accept clients. I am running SW 12.3(7)JA3. I set the bridge to Root mode and assign basic settings but cannot connect with a client. I can see the SSID broadcasting. Any ideas?

mmurders by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card