cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Support,Tried to configure another AP for one of our offices, currently they have an unsecure guest WLAN, and the aim was to add another AP and configure both AP's (one 1120 and a 1231) for two WLANs, one being secure with authentication via an ...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some 7920's that are successfully authenticating to an AP (LEAP with rotating WEP keys) but never get a DHCP address. DHCP server is a router on the same subnet and running DHCP debugs on it we don't see any evidence of the phones requesting ...

I have successfully setup a pair of 1310s in the past as a wireless bridge. I have another pair I want to repeat this with, but I cannot get this set to associate.I have tried other suggestions, and followed the setup directions in this link: http:/...

Help Please. We have been trying to get a new WLC4400 and LAP1121Gs to hand out IP addresses to wireless clients. Here is the network layout.-Win2003 DHCP server is X.X.64.2 (64 subnet)-DHCP relay is setup on X.X.80.x subnet and current wireless clie...

Is it possible to configure a separate LAP on the WiSM and have it filter clients either by MAC address or limiting the number of clients that are allowed to join it? We don't want the entire network to be filtered this way, just this single AP.

skdudoit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a laptop with a 2915ABG wireless card and am trying to connect to a Cisco access point using WPA-PSK. I have tried upgrading the drivers to the latest version but the laptop will never get an IP address. I have a Trend wireless router and thi...

steverob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Access Point is running the ios: 12.3(8)JEA and the boat loader version is: 12.2(8)JA.I need to configure the Access Point with Proxy Mobile IP. In conf t mode, the ip ? command does not show any proxy-mobile command.In the http setup page, the se...

I have a 6 meg DSL circuit feeding an AP350 access point. Sitting next to the AP, I only get 3 megs of throughput. Any ideas why? AP is set to 11 mips, 128 bit wep, running V12.05. I'm less than 3 feet from it, so range is not the issue. Thanks,...

john by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello --Do I need Cisco switches to use the controllers? Also, with multiple sites, do I need one controller at each site, then can I use WCS to manage them from a central location?Thanks,Ohamien

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd appreciate an explanation of all the software version reported by the WiSM,Below are all I can find.It involves a WiSM with 1131AG AP (converted from autonomous to LWAPP).S/W Version ............. 4.0.179.8 (obvious)Boot Version ............ 12...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card