Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Sir,I would like to use Radius-based Vlan access control through WLAN as the number of SSID map to wired VLAN is limited to only 16. I have an ACS 4.0 But i wish to use AD to manage my user profile. How can I set the following to enable Radius-bas...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI'm the wireless admin of a high school.We have around 60 AP1230 b/g here and a WLSE. The APs are splitted into two IP subnet where in each is a WDS.The network is open and isn't using any authorisation or encryption.The authorisation is don...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have been struggling for a week now trying to get wireless working on my Cisco 877W. All the other functions are fine, DSL, VPNs, FW, but I cannot get the wireless to work at all.The configuration is very confusing, and I even resorted to us...

Hi,I would like to ask if i installed a 900Mhz cordless phone would it still interfere with my Cisco AP 1231G? though, i did not test our cordless phone, but i turned it off as i operates in 2.4GHz frequencyThanks,Eduard

edongskiu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to these 2 terms.What's the main difference between autonomous and LWAPP access point?Autonomous AP can work on it's own, while LWAPP need to be used with WNC?If I need to deploy an wireless enironment, I should use LWAPP, right?

chow_chung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can a RAP communicate to a RAP and what is the maximum number of PAPs that can communicate to a RAP? Does the RAP to PAP need to be line of sight or radio line of sight?Thanks..

rwardin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm conteplating taking on a project to install a wlan for a 70,000 sq ft hall. The second requirement is that it will need to support a couple hundred simultaenous users. My question is, what would be the most cost effective solution for such a wlan...

All,I just wanted to get some feedback on a current project I currently working with a few coparts. I would like to know what would it take to build a Wifi/Hotspot network of about a 8 mile radius and what type of design solutions would I be conside...

zapanta.f by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! channel verify

Hi,How can I verify what channel the Cisco 1200 AP is using? The only way I know is "show run". Is there any other way?Thanks,yytellmey

yytellmey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

wcs

in the wcs is the heatmap based upon rf-prediction or measured rf values?

diro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card