cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have been using EAP-FAST for some time now over IOS APs. We now are using LWAPP, and on occasion the client is unable to authenticate using EAP-FAST. We have noticed that running ADU v2.6, it occurs more frequently. We have started to upgrade to...

kwonza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi- I was wondering if there is a way to create vlan(s) using the command line instead of the Web interface. Example: If I used the Web int. I logged in, services, VLAN, New and add the vlan id, name and enable Radio0-802.11G and 11A. Can I accompl...

My current setup is 2 units L3 switches running HSRP. The port 1 of WLC is connected to one of the L3-A switch. Is it possible for me to connect port 2 of my WLC to L3-B switch(same SSID)so that in case of L3-A switch down, my WLC and wireless AP sti...

mcat84 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up 2 aironet 1310's. I am connecting them to my NIC to configure instead of placing them ont he network. I am able to assign an IP address, however, when I ping, I get a "Protocol not running" error. If I type ping <enter><enter> i ge...

MMstre by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've setup a WLC4402 to use Web Authentication. The WLC's own login-page is used. We're able to connect to the WLAN, so that works properly.On the moment a URL is entered in a browser the titlebar states 'Web Authentication Redirect', which is good ...

pepm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI'll be shortplease help me to configure Cisco WiAP AIR-AP1231 to give ip address from this range (192.168.1.2-192.168.1.50) to client devices that are connected through radio interface.How to configure that in cisco IOS ?Thank you

narius210 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to view, manage, sync, etc the location server (ver2.1.39.0) under WCS (version 4.0.81.0 Base+Location) but I am not able to import assets at all. I get the following popup whenever I try:Error: No response from Location Server. Possible ...

Is it possible to build multiple EoIP-tunnels (like Guest Access) between one local WLC and one WLC in a DMZ ?We need it to provide a guest access to the internet (for guests) and to control the access (with the firewall) for employees with a not-so-...

w.kujadt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Upgraded my customer's WCS to v4.0.81.0. Now I cannot add the Loc2700 (v2.1.39.0) to the WCS. The error message says 'No response from server...' but connectivity is ok and nothing else was changed from before the upgrade.Anyone experience similar...

I presently have approximately 350 ap scattered in around 30-40 locations. The wireless clients are using EAP-FAST to authenticate to active directory using WLSM and ACS with the windows agent on a DC. I've noticied in WLSE that my response time on t...

revans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP Model: AIR-AP1220B-E-K9We recently tried to upgrade this from VXWorks 12.03T to IOS, but something went wrong. We now get the following prompt only:c -- Copy filef -- File dirl -- downLoad file into DRAMu -- Upload filep -- xfer Protocoln -- coNso...

phawker56 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old 350 series Acces Point running IOS 12.3.8-JEA. I configured this AP with WPA-PSK, and everything worked fine until a few days ago... My clients refuse to connect to the AP, while I didn't touch the AP. When trying to discover the networ...

bjwschaap by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing a strange problem with 1242 APs amd Symbol wireless scanners and Zebra wireless printers. For the frequency channel I left the default config (least congested) and I had: printers working OK, scanners had signal flactuating. I changed the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card