Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi, if i place the order for AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 i need to specify the antennas sepearately or it comes with this product. kindly help. Regds Binoy

Hello everyone.Is it possible to run two antennas from a 1300? We have three sites that we need to connect (one root node, point-to-multipoint). All 1300s would run in bridge mode. We are curious if the root node would need two antennas to receive si...

SOHO application has major WiFi interference. Home built of wood and drywall. Original design used Linksys AP on first and second floors. Second floor AP couldn't transmit cleanly beyond 10 feet.Eliminated all devices with the potential to cause i...

j.rubin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, if i place the order for AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 i need to specify the antennas sepearately or it comes with this product. kindly help. Regds Binoy

Hi, We are trying to detect and control MAC address spoofing by using the IDS feature in WLSE.WLSE user guide says following:The WDS, however, is in a position to detect when a valid client has had its MACaddress spoofed. The WDS maintains a mapping ...

nizami.j by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our client having Wireless LAN connectivity for their Education institute. WLAN established with cisco aironet 1230 G access points. Problem is wireless clients are not stable to associated access points. Frquentley clients association changin...

I have WCS with location installed. From the Cisco documentation the WCS with location is suppose to provide a small set of location/mapping functions. Adding the location appliance will give you historical data.When trying to view clients on the flo...

ajohnson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Any changes to the configuration of AP 350 through http is followed by "The page requested is no longer valid. Please click "here" to continue working from the Summary Status page"And from the console port i cannot reset to the factory default...

abdel_n by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if someone could give me a better explanation of what the below commands do. The AP help for the command doesn't really help me a lot. Besides the textbook definition, when would you use them and when not to, what they're used for, ...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes