Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I ran several throughput check over a wireless bridge (1400) which is connected to eachother at 54M rate. My through put is 10Mbs down and 20 Mbs up download and upload are done seperately. This is an end to end test within our network. Any ideas ...

Hi Experts,I've been reading about the topic for the past weeks, and still has a lot of doubts.Hope to find some help here.In my environment i'll be having about 120APs, and hence i need 2 WDS. My question is :1) Since one WDS only supports 60 APs, i...

HiAnyone know if it's possible to use repeaters in a 1000 series/WLC airespace installation?E.g. have some access points powered by mains, not attached to the wired network?I've seen references to mesh networks using 1500 series, where the BG radio g...

I'm on a test network with just an AP and a client. I have no radius servers on this network. I'm able to get my statically IP'd client to be accepted by the ap through it's encryption but I keep getting errors that said it failed to authenticate (...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi to allI am stuck in a problem, we have a aironet 1300 with yagi antenna we get the response but it was very hi i.e 1500 msecCan any body tell me wat can i do to decrease the response timeThanks

kthned by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In my ciscoworks I have some vtp views but my access-point is in the view NO_VTP. I would like to place in the company vtp domain but this doesn't seem to work . I don't have any commands , there is no vlan database on the AP ?How can I configure...

I have a network that has two 4404-100 controllers with approximately 65 AP's. I have a VLAN setup for WPA and ACS authentication, and the problem I am having is that I am dropping a ping or two when I roam from one AP to another. Is this something...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've never worked with the 851 on the wireless side of things and I'm having a really hard time getting this thing to let me connect with my laptop and give me an IP address. I just want to setup something fairly simple with an SSID (non broad...

mbjohnson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have a 3 AccessPoints on the same floor. i always got below disconnected message in the logfilewhat should i do. sometimes a client cannot connect to WLAN at all? please advise#######################################rface Dot11Radio0, Station 0...

noctorno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of 1200 AP's with the G radio installed. We have several clients from various brands. Gateway/HP etc that have A/B cards on the client and are unable to connect to the 1200. It sees the SSID etc in the windows wireless configuartio...

cleveille by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card