cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,Here is what I would like to do.-On a mobile platform (RV), I want to be able to park within range of a wifi hotspot and to connect a router to the hotspot and to route traffic from my internal network over the wifi 'wan'. So, rather than c...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup my wireless in a test environment before putting in my production just to verify I know how to set it up. Here is what I have: 3560 switch/POE, 4402 WLC, & a 1000 AP. I plugged my AP into f0/1 of my switch and added it to VLAN 3. ...

I am using a WLSM as a WDS. All my APs are connected via several switches and are using L3 to connect back to the WLSM. Since wlccp is a multicast and it cant be routed, what will be the implication on my setup.

I have our new WiSM installed and setup. WE can access the WiSM with no issues. Latest code is running on the WiSM/AP's. An AP will connect and show up in the WiSM about after about 2-3 mins the ap will disconnect and go back into discovery mode. ...

Can anyone help me about to find documentation about configuration of PEAP using radius inside the wlseThanks

ggozzi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have an install using 1130 LWAP's and a 4400 controller. In one of the conference rooms clients get booted for a second then they reassociate. Using netstumbler I can see it graphically where the AP just stops transmitting.There also appears to ...

mx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which is the problem when the CLI is like this? and what do I have to make? ap:ap: ? ? -- Present list of available commands arp -- Show arp table or arp-resolve an address boot -- Load and boot an executable image ca...

telsys_OB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I configure the WLC to recognize a WLAN (subnet)across a WAN link? If I create a WVLAN interface on the WLC for the remote subnet, the WVLAN is local to the WLC. I thought I needed to do some sort of config using REAP, but when I select REAP ...

ebuckley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to clarify the dynamic WEP key rotation mechanism.We use PEAP MSCHAPv2 authentication in WPA migration mode with ACS3.2, AP12xx, AP113x and Windows XP SP1 native Wireless client.On the AP we have :dot11 ssid WLANvlan 10authentication ope...

gauthrayj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm getting this Authen-Failure-Code in Failed attempts report when I try to authenticate with PEAP against a ACS 4.0:"Authetication session invalidated"I'm not able to find ny reference to what this means ? has anyone any info on this and what it...

lunestadr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card