cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all -->I have a case open with TAC, but also wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this:Using a Cisco 1200 series AP (running 12.3(7)JA2), ACS 3.3(3) Build 11, a Microsoft Enterprise Root CA, and Dell D610 laptops (WinXP SP2) with the De...

astroman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all,i have a remote AP 1030 going to install in branch office. from cisco notes, i understand that 1030 needs to configure a same subnet for client roaming but i'm not understand how to configure it.its work as 1010 when i set the group as "loca...

jacksim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I see the "dot11 priority-map AVVID" command available on AP1200 and according to the Cisco documentation it maps packets tagged as class of service 5 to class of service 6. I assume this is done ingress on the Ethernet interface. That way ...

I lost power while upgrading the Firmware in a 1310 while it was decompressing the .tar file. Now it boots and gives a message "no bootable files found and a bridge: prompt.Can I recover from this?

dpugh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to deploy Mobile IP within a switch and router network with AP1230s to enable laptops to roam without changing IP addresses. Cisco configuration guides indicate that the CLIENT or Mobile Node must be able to roam. I cannot find out how to...

I am trying to confirm my assumption that given voice traffic arriving at an AP or wireless bridge is already tagged with COS (and TOS) precedence, the wireless device will properly deal with it by default.It appears from the documentation, but isn't...

dazilk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I will aprecciate if someone helps me with these ThanksWe have a Cisco router 2811 according to the Cisco person that we talked yesterday he said that these router supports up to 36 phones, our necessities are less than 50 so this router is ok ...

j.motta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I fight with this problem all day and didn't solve it. I would like to use ACS RADIUS to autenticat wirelees clients. I'v got few ap which got 2 vlans one with without security, second with EAP-LEAP. I configure AP as a client on ACS RADIUS, check L...

Does anyone know the release date of 4.0, if it hasn't been release already. Also, as far as creating manual PACS with the csutil, I see the 4.0 appliance doesn't support this feature. How are PACS created manually with the box?

kwonza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

well, some 14 hours of installing/re-installing of drivers has brought me here. these forums have popped up a lot during my searches though so i'll give it a shot.first is what i have:ipaq 3950expansion packpcmcia cisco aironet 350 series 802.11B wir...

matt63636 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card