cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question... We have a number of Cisco 1100 APs in our environment and when 2 or more wireless clients try to do a large download or copy across the wireless at the same time, their job fails.If I try a large copy using a single wireless clie...

I would like to know how I can setup Cisco Switches or Access Points to allow wireless clients to connect without having to do any special configurations on the clients side while at the same time ensuring network security but at the same time requir...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay I am new to TKIP. But I have to use it because we have a bunch of Nikon cameras that come with these wireless add-ons that use TKIP.I am having a problem getting it going on my Cisco WAP. I have a WEP key setup, but the Cisco instructions say to...

jcotter by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody!I have the following problem.The schema is:BR4--------BR3------BR2-------BR1Where ---- is the wireless link.BR4 need to communicate with the BR1 lan.How can I affect the role to the different BR1310? Indeed, i decided to put the BR3 and ...

fbroussey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed WLSE 2,9 and I have shaped "notification setting" with Syslog and email. The Syslog operates correctly, the mail does not send some message.Where I can find the log of SMTP client?Some suggestion?

We have 3 APs that were installed before I got here that are running static WEP. Nobody remembers what the key is but we have clients using the APs and I'm hoping to avoid re-keying all of the clients.Is there a way to take the WEP hash in the confi...

shh5455 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have several Aironet 1131ag access points which I have been very happy with, but I think one has failed. I had configured its Radio0-802.11G in repeater mode, but suddenly one day it could no longer associate to the parent and I could no...

ianzap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sorry that this is not a Cisco specific question, but I know that with so many gurus out there, somebody will know the answer to this.We are using Windows XP SP2 with WPA2 hotfix. Are using windows to configure the wireless rather than the Cisco...

dojnetsup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card