Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco wireless client associated and authenticated to a cisco 1200 AP. In the AP's GUI interface, I perform the Ping/Link test. The ping test results are 100% success. When I do the link test, the Link Test Output reports "No response fro...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone had any success with producing meaningful RF utilization reports with WLSE? The default reporting templates do not capture peak utilizaiton and massage the stats into all 0s for utilization averages. No apparent way to limit the polling peri...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a lot of inventory of cisco 1200s and we are installing them outdoors in NEMA enclosures. Will the cisco 1300 or 1400 workgroup bridges work with the cisco 1200 Access Points?Any help is appreciated.thank you,Jim

HiCan someone explain the function of the "Aironet DDP" protocol?!Will i have to enable Aironet Extension on a accesspoint, if the client is sending such protocol?

Dbiederma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have an established LAN. Well management wants to test throwing wireless in the mix. We are an all Cisco shop so I figure that should be a plus. Can anyone tell me the basic equipment I would need to make a simple wireless domain. I don't need ...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WDS requirements

HelloWe've some Cisco 1100 and 1200 Accesspoints and heard about the Wireless Domain Services.We'd like to use this Service to reduce the roaming-time. I already read the configuration guide but there's something i didn't understand.Do i have to inst...

Dbiederma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have 1 WDS AP supporting 30 AP and another WDS AP supporting another 30 AP in the same domain? Or can you split them up into 2 seperate domains?

Cisco 1120B Access PointNewest IOS version available 12.3(2)JAHave configured LEAP and MAC Address authentication using saved usernames, passwords, and MAC Addresses on Local RADIUS Server.Using TKIP data encryption and WPA security with key rotation...

Is it true that in a dual-mode environment it is recommended to have different SSID names for your G and A radios?

hrios by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes