cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a couple of problems with the trend reporting in WLSE. I've selected the RF and Ethernet utilisation graph, but when I click on weekly reports it comes up with available dates from 01/13/2005 to 04/14/2005. I can't work out what's happened ...

c.alison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have enabled the AP 1200's SNMP. Understand that signal strength can be extract from awcVx-MIBs. However, I m unable to display anything. Is there any prerequisites or steps to be taken ? Appreciate any answer...Thanks in advance.rgdsFrank

I am having problems setting up WDS... on my 1200s I am getting events stating the the "AP has timed out authenticating to WDS". Also, under wireless services my wlse server is showing a status of unauthenticated. Any ideas? Are there any good docs o...

scherea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco 1100 series AP with PEAP authentication and IAS. I have debugged a long authentication\re-association problem down to the AP rejecting any session key length which is greater than 32! The IAS server attempts to issue session key leng...

Is there a safe way to change the duplex (from half to full) on the wired port of a 1200 AP running IOS 12.3? When I go into it wirelessly with a browser I see a message that says I shouldn't change the duplex setting.Can I do it via telnet or WLSE?

Hi,I currently have Cisco 1100 AP's in my network normally used by wireless users for non voice applications. The AP's are running IOS 12.3(4)JA.I have bought a couple 7920 phones as a trial for voice over the wireless. The phones are running firmwar...

I just tried to upgrade my firmware to IOS in the AP1200, using the steps provided by the Cisco website. And now i can't access the AP using IE and the IP address. I used to be able to access it fine when I had VxWorks, but since the upgrade I cannot...

wowen6904 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our offices is serviced by a single 1200 AP. It in the far areas of our office, we had seen the signal drop off. Does Cisco make some type of Signal booster or repeater?Basically I dont want to buy another 1200 if it means they will get droppe...

Hi,I'm trying to get a kit together that can do all needed site surveys. I know the 1200 will work fine for indoor AP surveys, but can it also be used instead of a 1310 for all outdoor site surveys? Is it functionally the same in terms of radio str...

sskillin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In release 5.2 you could use BBSD to backup and restore the configuration of the BBSM.But for BBSD 5.3 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps533/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080208b3f.htmlit says that:For the 5.3 release, all BBSM ba...

lopezj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a large network with AP350, and those do not support Layer 3 roaming.I would like to know what is different in latency and functionality between Layer 2 and 3?There is mentioned a WLSE in the Layer 3 design, but is it needed?We are about to b...

xxgla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently using a 1200 series access point in workgroup bridge mode, 1200 access points and a 2955 switch. All of our devices have the latest IOS. The 1200 workgroup bridge will be located in a slow moving machine(around 20 km/h)and we are try...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Pls kindly suggest the suitable antenna to be used for the Aironet AP AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 installed for the guest room Net access.I took the survey with only 1100 series access points that covers only 4 rooms if ap is kept in the center of the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card