Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an issue with WLC 5508 as below:Diargram:WLC 5508 ----- Cisco 9300 ------- Cisco APs (Trunking vs natvie vlan 155 for management)WLC and APs is using OS 8.5.135.0 We have 3 vlan: 155.0/24 (management) to configure IP management for WLC ...

giangle by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have cisco 2504 controller and user facing slowness and disconnection issue on frequent basis. We are these logs on controller :-  *emWeb: Feb 10 17:50:06.309: %AAA-5-AAA_AUTH_ADMIN_USER: aaa.c:2739 Authentication succeeded for admin user 'HCL' on...

Hi we have WLC 3504/v8.5.140 and ap3802. After user change to WIFI 6 card, there is connection issue. Its very easy to disconnect to wifi. Does this ios support it? Thank you  

Leftz by Level 4
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This has got me very confused, and I have not been able to get an answer so far from Cisco support, so hopefully someone may be able to shed some light:I have two customers with Cisco 9800 Controllers. The first was installed last year using a...

Hi friends. I have a question about Cisco ISR 1100. Can we configure it to connect to another SSID? We want to connect the router to WAN with a wireless connection.  There isn't much information about it and I don't have the router itself to do the h...

hesen.h by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm currently using the WAP150 access point in this simple configuration.The AP is connected to a PC with a LAN cable and a wireless client is connected to the AP. The three devices have all static IP addresses and there is nothing else in the ne...

ciro_r by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My customer has a report regarding random clients at their headquarters, where clients on 2 floors were disconnecting (clients are not roaming btw. APs). The only way to get the clients connected were to get them reconnect manually. The Cont...

I've looked through the documentation for loading the autonomous image on a 1552E WAP that has the lightweight image on it.  All the documentation I can find mentions using the "archive" command at the command line.  It doesn't appear to like the arc...

TomUT by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm adding a wlc 9800 to the prime, it joins correctly but I can't see the APs, the prime has version 3.8.0 patched to 3.8.1, the wlc 17.3.3. i am using snmp v3 and ssh for communication also enable nefconf on the wlc.netconf yangaaa authorizatio...

Leo TI by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card