cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,For a Point-to-Point link with two Aironet Bridge 1300. What's the best security configuration?Can I configure a root bridge without client like bridge 350?Can I configure WPA-PSK?Thanks

a.manso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are both authentication processes (machine and user) done in the secure TLS-Tunnel? How important is the client option "verify server-zertificate" within PEAP? any input is very welcomeOliver

HelloFor BBSM redandancy, it is explained in cisco that we can use 2 BBSM server with one CSS11052It will be interresting to use 2 CSS for redendancy. the solution will be complicated. so can we save the SQL databse every day and reinstall it in a ne...

Ran into a little trouble when upgrading one of my APs, a 1200. Now the flash only consists of the c1200-k9w7-mx.123-2.JA file, and not the directory ,which contains the html folder, and I which I believe gives me the http access to the AP. It seem...

I have a few access points in public locations that I would like to secure better. Is there a paper or link that states the correct way to configure security on a trunk port going to a AP so that if someone unplugs the cable they cannot get connect t...

dhickey by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i currently have eap-fast running on 1200 access points, acs and i am using the wlsm as the wds. i am experiencing disconnect issues.is it possible to run both eap-fast and leap on the same ssid, vlan and mobility group? i would like to run these si...

pam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I sometimes see a question mark in front of the IP address for an access point on my network. The AP seems to be operating fine. Can someone explain the question mark, or, better yet, point me to the proper documentation for finding such explanatio...

dtoebbe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an issue with installation of ACS 3.3 trial version on windows 2k3 server. When I go to setup an AAA client type of RADIUS (Cisco Aironet), with values entered for Hostname, IP address and Key, and submit changes, dialog comes back saying "RADIU...

murrayj11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have a wireless link between two remote offices and we would like to use ISDN for backup. Topology as follows:LAN1--router1--wireless--router2--LAN2 | | |-------ISDN-------|Is it possible ? how can it trigg...

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can WLSE be use for multihomed and do we need to add additional configuration like Ciscoworks?Thanks.With Rgds,Hock MengNCS Pte Ltd

hmkoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three VLAN on Access Point (exclude management VLAN). I want map user to vlan (user on Cisco ACS 3.2) Do you have solution for me?

adul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In my understandingsWLSM can support layer 3 roaming1. For rogue AP detection, is WLSE or WLSM be the choice?2. Between AP and WLSM, it is FSRT, is it encryped? by Cisco proprietary?Thanks a lot in advance.Regards,mak

wmmak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card