cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Whats the best way to setup a guest side on a WLAN? I already looked at the SAFE blueprint. We currently have a 1300 with two cisco 12 dbi Omnidirectional antennas. We are covering an area about 1/4 mile, plenty to cover one of our campus locations w...

sjamison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When I was making a software upgrade on a ap 1121, the ap went out of power (reload) and after that the ap never came up, is there any boot recovery procedure for seeing the contents of flash or there is any other way to upload the ios to the a...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed AP1200 running IOS 12.2.13ja & 802.11g.My notebooks are IBM/T40 with wireless card running 802.11b.If I configure an AP at 11Mbps, can I use my notebooks running diferent protocol than AP ?.Thanks in advance.

pecom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Aironet Wireless Client Adopter running on Win XP and Win2K machine. The WLAN Clients are connecting to Cisco 1200 APs which uses Radius (ACS 3.2) Authentication through MicroSoft Active Directory user Database(installed on Win2K Advanc...

amin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there:I feel certain that this question is well beneath the pros in this forum, but I cannot figure out where else to post it. I am trying to update the firmware on a Cisco Aironet 340 wireless PCMCIA card, on a Mac running OS 10.3.My trouble is, ...

mrtoastey by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up a wireless hotspot for customers in an area where I already have a wireless network for my company. Some client devices running windows XP keep bouncing between the 2 networks. I am using ANY as the ssid for the hotspot. What c...

sdewildt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to find out if the ability to use WDS to cut down authentication times only available with LEAP or can you use it with PEAP authentication at this time.

jaltmann by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Windows XP client with PEAP and smart card or other certificate IEEE 802.1x authentication method, and 350 Cisco aironet bridge. I have ACS ver 3.0 and i want to use RADIUS.please helpMany Thanks

paltel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure WDS running on a WLSM but i can only get my APs WDS state to "state = wlccp_ap_st_leap_auth".I found a command that supposed to fix this problem but my AP which is running IOS version 12.2(15) doenst accept it. The command is...

gervy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card