Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I would like to know:1. If there are any limitations for amount of users of 1 AP (Aironet 1200 a/b) - from frequency point of view or AP hardware or any other?2. If there are no of them - the only thing I should consider when choosing optimal a...

Dear Netprof,Have a query on the installation of a new wireless pilot, I have currently specified several cisco 1230 AP's and a single acs to handle secure wlan access. However I now need to cater for visitors, that we ideally need to keep on their o...

aoshea by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just purchased a CB21AG 802.11a/b/g card and need help with the installation. I've downloaded the lastest driver install wizard v1.1 from cisco.com. I already have an 802.11b card and software installed on my machine - do i need to remove this s...

crar101 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using a 350 AP running vxworks .Is there a method of turning off http and telnet access to the management port over the radio interface but still keeping access via iether of these methods over the wired interface (lan port).I dont want to upgrade to...

k.dewsnap by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It was my understanding the PEAP created an SSL tunnel for transmitting ALL of the user credentials. When I capture a PEAP authentication with my sniffer the user ID is passed in the clear. Is this normal or do I have something configured wrong?

rsumpter by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone explain the difference between the Broadcast and Session Key ?When using an EAP authentication scheme, that would provide dynamic WEP Keys, Is it necassary to enable "Broadcast key rotation" on the Access Point ?What advantage would it ...

mnlatif by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using 802.11a/b/g cards and AP1200 v12.2(15)JA. I have have PEAP enabled.I seem to have issues roaming from one access point to the other. My signal can go to poor even when i am sitting just below a 2nd access point. Then eventually it will ass...

hogoqo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1200 APs running 2 SSIDs. One SSID is using EAP and the 2nd SSID is using static WEP. Before i enaqbled WEP everything seemed to be running Okay. With WEP enabled i am kind of getting mixed results. One thing i have noticed i am getting a lot ...

hogoqo by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: