cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anybody know any good debug commands to monitor traffic/performance on an AP? A group in my department just purchased a few wireless cameras and we want to see how the addition of these cameras will affect the overall performance on wireless.Th...

hrios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to attach a pair of 12 dBi high omni antenna to an access point for indoor coverage. Has anyone has done the similar design? I would like to use the most powerful antenna to cover 20th floors. My customer can only afford to purchase 2...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several accecc points 1220 connecting to thesame 3550 switch. I am able to connect fine the signal is good, however my phones give a clicking noise when they receive or make calls. I was hoping if any one has any suggestions. T...

drogell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm hoping the WLAN Product Manager is lurking as this is one of those type of questions:I have customers who are loyal to the Cisco WLAN architecture but are conflicted because new laptops are coming out with integrated WLAN cards that are not Ci...

I'm looking for a good explanation regarding the following:XXXXX Aironet AP 1210 Radio-B Port Dot11Radio0 Packet Error is in Degraded state (29%) P4 Degraded 15:26:59 06/07/2004 I've set up the faults, but haven't came across and good explanation how...

kwonza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When configuring a VLAN using LEAP authentication and the "encryption mode wep mandatory" command, what encryption type is being used - 64(40) bit WEP or 129(104) bit WEP?If you use "encryption mode ciphers tkip", are you using 64-bit or 128-bit WEP?

pblume by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 8 1200's connected a local network, they are using a radius server for 802.1x. The client machines are suppose to get a DHCP address from the DHCP server on the same network as the AP's (that have static addresses), so far I have only once be...

I am running PEAP with Cisco AP 1200. It has happened more than one time that the AP is not responding to new association although there are active assoications in the AP. I have to restart to AP in order for it to work again. Does anybody encounter ...

ongkk2001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i'm using 1230 B access point and i'd like to set a starting page (home page) if anyone using my wireless network. so if an user start his browser, the first page displayed in the browser should be the one i set, like if you use starbucks wlan,the...

What is this config missing to require the client know the WEP key to get on the network? Someone said they could get on my network, are they lying?interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache ! encryption key 1 size 40bit 7 6C770C504D00 tr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card