cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In a scenario I'm working on, I have a WLC located behind a FW in a dedicated DMZ (let's say vlan 100), created a management interface to manage APs (interface in vlan 100, with FW ip as a GW in that vlan)APs are located in the inside, in a differ...

TrickTrick by Level 3
  • 31 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Looking for a very high level explanation.  I am trying to accomplish:Tablet wirelessly connecting to existing RADIUS through VWLC I need the certificate to be machine based, not user based.  I think.  I know the tablet needs to connect automa...

jspobuk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My wireless controller is 5508 and I am unable to access the controller from the latest browsers. But I can access it from an old version of Mozilla Firefox browser.

bewome by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a Cisco aironet  1835 installed and mounted but won’t see our controller  running 8.3.141.What minimum version is required for AP to join the controller,

aain by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to find Cisco docs or guide to how to configure a splash page or "Terms of Use" page when users connected to the Guest SSID. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. ~zK

zekebash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi From show run in wlc 9800, I can see there are several ALCs, but looks like these ACL are not used by the WLC. The reason why I say it is because each ACL name show up once for each ACL. These ACL are not associated with something like interface, ...

The access point blink red, in console is possible to see "ap:" commandap: dir flash:Directory of flash:/2 -rwx 64 <date> sensord_CSPRNG03 -rwx 85 <date> mesh_port_cfg.txt5 -rwx 570 <date> env_vars4 -rwx 368 <date> capwap-saved-config-bak6 drwx 0 <da...

TKA000328 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card