cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

If I set my 1121G radio to support all data rates my "b" client is unable to associate. Is there something special I need to set on the radio to allow a "b" client to associate while all data rates are supported? If I disable the "g" data rates my cl...

gwerling by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am managing access point 1230 cisco via snmp, i want to know how can i rach to the wab interface and not the radio interface, because i have acces only to the radio interface( series350client, radioclient,...) i want to have information about...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What happens when different businesses work together in the same building and all of them have a wireless network (802.11b or 802.11g)? Can a user in one floor detect an AP at the previous and next floor and try to connect to it, in other words, the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a laptop running Windows XP (fully patched) using ActionTec onboard 802.11b wireless card connection to a AP110 with firmware of 12.2(13)JA3 SSID broadcast is set to "No" and WEP 128bit. Authentication is "open". Most other settings are factor...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All:IOS (tm) C3500XL Software (C3500XL-C3H2S-M), Version 12.0(5)WC3b, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1I'd like to test 802.11x authentication using a CAT 3548 and Steel Belted RADIUS in a test lab.Question: Does the IOS on the switch support this?If not, which ...

demodog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Aironet 350 PCI card and internet connection via a cable from an antenna on my roof. This means that I depend on the computer that has the PCI card installed to gain acces to internet, printers aso from my other computers.I want to rep...

nibj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apple recently released Airport 3.3 for Mac OS 10.3 (Panther). This release provides support for WPA with Macs using either Airport or Airport Extreme wireless NICs. So far I have been completely unsuccessful associating my PowerBook equipped with an...

by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried install a Verisign Certificate on ACS 3.2 appliance. We installed the 10 day trial with no problem but when we tried installing the "real" certificate we get "Invalid Key file format error"

scherea by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My VAR recommended that I buy the WLSE 2.5 to manage the 802.11g APs we just installed. AS i was setting the WLSE up I noticed that it is setup to handle a/b but not g. There are no templates for g, the radio manager doesn't work with anything but ...

rserao by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen this happen now in two cisco cards - a 340 PCMCIA and another internal 11b pci - after a firmware and driver update, the cards can scan for and see other wireless networks, but cannot associate. I've double checked on several different net...

verdann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i want to know what is the unity of the object :"cDot11ClientSigQuality" and "cDot11ClientSigStrength"i found "-91" and "16" but i can use it because i don t know the unitythank you in advance

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card