Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have started converting our Access Points to the IOS software. So far, I have two 1200 access points that will stop authenticating clients after about 4 days. I was wondering what others are experiencing with the conversion to the IOS software an...

w.brunson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at the cisco specs on the new radios, it looks like the range of 802.11g is about half that of 11b and the power output is 30mw instead of 100mw. If the radio falls back to 11b mode, will the power output and range be comparable to the 11b r...

yantisj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! rts threshold

Hi,I have a question about best practice about the "rts threshold". The default value of the rts threshold is 2312, so by a mtu of 1500, clients never send a request-to-send, i.e. rts is disabled per default. I have tested it with a ftp download with...

l.meyer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have aironet 350 (ver 12.03)+ cisco client pcmcia adapter (ver 8.2)i am trying to implement the eap with Ms IAS or Vasco.i am not using the ACU - i use win2k and winxp with the correct patches.nothing work - i am getting this message "Unsupport...

amisu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some visio stencils to help me document and design my wireless network. I usually use the cisco generic icons for most of my drawings, but I don't have any wireless equiqment stencils. Could someone point me in the right direction ...

sknorr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I heard that Cisco's projected release date for their 802.11g NICs was the 2nd quarter of 2004. If this is true what marketing sense does it make to release the .G radio modules without the NICs?Hopefully this is all a rumor and we can get the .G NI...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to schedule jobs to upgrade (a bunch of)AP350 with 11.21 to 12.03 (Vxworks. At the end of 'Job Creation' I try to do a 'Job Validation', it gives Warnings - "Image AP350v1203.img Not recognize" and Error " Selected image may not be valid ...

amitubale by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I use MS Peap on windows 2k with all the 802.1x patches and so on. every think works fine. the only thing is that the logon process takes tooo long so the logon scripts are not able to complet sucessfully bc the client doesnt have an ip address. i...

Hi,Where can i download a trial version of ACS3.1? CAn anybody download it? or you have to be a Cisco partner to have download rigths.thanks,jonathan

nojpt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I've been having a problem lately with following setup: 350 AP, newest firmware, reset to defaults. 350 PC-Card, newest Software Package & Firmware.Signal strength between 90% and 100%. Signal quality between 60% and 70%.Problem: When I transfer d...

Netset by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last year we bought a few of our wireless equipments using Cisco 350 Series Bridge 12.00T. This was installed by the vendor and they did all the configuration. On one of our sites we have two buildings(bridges) connected to a main building(root bridg...

HiI need a link or a document from cisco (cco) where the Receiver sensitivity from a 350 BR.-94dbm ... @ 1Mbps- .........@ 2Mpbsand so on. i cant find a document that descipes that. i just find it for the 350 PCMCIA Client card.regards