cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently having issues with two users that cannot stay connected. They are the only two using Windows XP I was needing to know if this is a known issue plus what service pack should they should be using for windows and are there any new drivers...

a.cochran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any one els have problem with getting ip by dhpc while you haveenable the wep 128 on the apand then enable wep 128 on a client If i disable the wep on the clienti get an ip and when i connect to theap and log on to it, i see thatwep is enable, but , ...

It seems that I am in a spot of bother with our mass deployment of Wi-Fi.Essentially we have 30 1200 AP’s which are used to connect to Dell and HP PDA’s using LEAP.You might find this peculiar: I have a laptop with a Cisco 350 PCMCIA card which authe...

b.darji by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When a client requests a certificate from the Microsft CA server, its uses the normal http request.Is there a way for the session to be encrypted(https) when the client is requesting a certificate from the CA server.My concern is, by not encryptin...

johnnys by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an active directory domain. We have users with 350 pcmcia cards in their thinkpads connecting to 1200 APs set to allow authentication to an external DB (the AD domain). Everything was happy until a user got married.Her name changes. My day is...

mordac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any list wireless cards which are able to use LEAP????Is always necessary to use ACU when i want to use LEAP????THX

m.sir by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Is there any SNMP Trap available for 802.11 Associations and ReAssociations in Cisco 1100 Series Access Points?In manual I could only find a Trap for Deassociate event. Is this Trap for Association and Reassociation too?Best Regards,Jo...

jdsmatias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to justify the $600+ Per AP for the AP1200 802.11G unit (AP1231G-A-K9) to my management we have a small office of 50 people with a 2611XM router.. is the only real differance between 1100 & 1200 the multiple radio functionality. & metal ca...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have read the Cisco brochures, where the range of PtP Cisco Aironet 1400 equipment with optional parabolic dish 28 dBi antennas, is 19 (in one of them) or 21 (in another brochure) Km at 54 Mbps. That's around 12 and 13 miles, respectively....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card