Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

is there a way to encrypt the PSK in the config file?I tried password enryption aes in config mode and saved, as well as service password-encryption but no success with the PSK wlan Test 1 Testsecurity wpa psk set-key ascii 0 Test1234no security wpa ...

This host will write console data. ::::(RNAQ-C7) # resetresetting ...(cut)Valid I2C chip addresses: 51 52AP 1832/1852 detected...Power Type: 802.3af POE or Others detected...Signature returns 0BL signing verification success, continue to run... Auto ...

I'm trying to setup my 3850 as a controller to run 2702 APs.  The AP have been previously used with a different switch that is now gone.  I get the following errors on the 3850 when AP is trying to connect: *Jan 13 04:10:49.586: *%LWAPP-3-AP_DB_ERR1:...

zzman55 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP is being used as a flexconnect.TV >Wireless> AP >Wireless> MacBook = Airplay buffering, TV youtube  NormalTV >Wired> SW > AP >Wireless> MacBook = Airplay Normal, TV youtube Normal I heard airplay is P2P communication.What's the problem? TV is LG T...

Questions by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear colleagues,  i am trying to change AP group name for 180 access-points. I would like to do this over CLI . But the issue is every time i past the config line WLC request confirmation as below:(Cisco Controller) >config ap group-name Apartment-Re...

Dear Fellows, I need help on the following scenarios. 1) Can you please confirm if Cisco 9115AXI Access Point can join to Cisco 1852I (Working as a Master Controller) and running Mobility Express.2) Can you please confirm if Cisco 9115AXI Access Poin...

Good morning,I have been tasked with collecting the BSSID's for all of our AP's for a Team's Telephony project.  I can't seem to find an easy way to export them all.  Prime has the base radio MAC's, but not the BSSID's that I can tell.  Is there a wa...

we have WLC 5508 S.W ver 7.6.110.0 . Field Recovery Image Version 7.6.95.16.recently system is hung up and stop working and APs are disappeared. we can't do any thing  until we power off WLC and power on it . Sys led is blinking amber and ALM ls is o...