cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a timeout for web access for the 1200 ap running vx works. After a few minutes I loose web connection and I have to reboot the AP so I can get back in. If there is a timeout where can I change that setting.thanks,gilbert

gaban by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a aironet350 AP with Laptops connecting to the AP. The Clients connsct to the AP Fine. I use Static IP's in my environment. I can ping a laptop from the AP, and from the switch on the local LAN. This is a remote branch that i connect to via a ...

mrfault by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are people using on wireless networks that have VLAN's for voice and data to provide Layer 3 roaming funcionality. Need wireless voice users to be able to roam across subnets seemlessly. Layer 2 works great but scalling to 2000 users. Need a Lay...

Can someone tell me if this setup will work and give priority to Voice?Building A350 Bridge 3550 SwitchBuilding B350 Bridge2924 SwitchI will want to prioritize voice over the link between the 2 buildings. The customer will be using an Avaya IP phone ...

smartnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My WGB350 is showing the following message:"0:01:10 S Unable to determine radio type !"It allways happens a few minutes after power on the radio. I updated the firmware to 8.85 but the same problem persists.When it happens, the telnet header shows...

How would I go about configuring an Aironet 1200, that is a stand alone, to be used in a site survey function. I want to push this AP on a cart and leave it in a place that I think is a good location for an AP, and conduct a site survey based on thi...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a working PEAP (MS-CHAPv2) environment using Win2003 IAS, WinXP sp1 machines, and a Cisco 1200 with 12.2(13)JA1. Here's the problem. I can get any vendors card to work with this except for the Cisco 350 series cards.And the question. Must I in...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Aironet 350 802.11b card working with 3rd party wireless DSL router (LinkSys, D-link or Netgear) to establish VPN tunnel via Cisco VPN client. VPN session always get drop when using 9600 MHz cordless phone. Is there something between Cisco Airo...

t-peng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade [AP350, 12.03T] with AP350-Cisco-IOS-Upgrade-Image-v2.img (12.2(13)JA1 )When I try to save the Firmware-Job I get the following messageImageAP350-Cisco-IOS-Upgrade-Image-v2.img (12.2(13)JA1 ) Not recognized And in BOLD RED...

amitubale by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I am having some issues with my Cisco aironet 1200 access point, would appreciate if someone could help me out.1) Link shows that i am connected at 11MBs, i have a 802.11G radio in my access point, why not 54MB, i am the only one conn...

does LEAP limited for only Cisco products (Wireless Cards & Access Points)? what if i have Non-Cisco Card, does LEAP work?

alahmadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes