Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know why when you log in to your device when you are using the new ACU it takes about 60-70 seconds for the splash screen that says "starting LEAP-> Checking Link Status-> Renewing IP add-> Finding Domain Controller" to go away? It seems...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using PEAP authentication with ACS 3.2, wink2 client with the Microsoft PEAP supplement (Q313664). When the client is booting up it associates to the AP and the AP initiates the EAP process. Because the client is still in the boot process an...

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,Our 1100ap is setup as a DHCP server. I've attempted to add an access-list to f0 that blocks bootpc and bootps requests from coming on that interface so that addresses will only be assigned on requests coming in on the Dot11Radio0 interf...

Hi all,I use AP 1200, 1100, and Cisco Cards. When I disable the Aironet extensions on the AP. I didn't see anymore on which AP I am associated.It's written "No Name Specified" in the ACU.Does anybody know how to have the system Name of the AP in t...

Hi, i configured L-EAP op several 350's with VXworks and it always worked fine. I am trying the same on the 1200 IOS, and i can't get it to work.Can anyone point me in the right documentation direction? I cannot find a good sample. I want to use MAC ...

koksm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found a doc on CCO that informed me that there was a problem between my ACS (v3.0) and my Active directory. What I do not understand is i have over 250 machines re-keying every 7 minutes and 99.9 percent work with out fail. Only a very small...

bblaze1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Hope you can help me on this. Mobile IP is new to me. I have a core network using MPLS VPN, there are 4 major subnet in the network. All the gateways are on the PE router. I have wireless client who need to have roaming capability. a) Can I have ...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When selecting a station from the AP web interface one of the status messages is "Key Permute". I can't seem to find any documentation as to what this means. Any ideas? I suspect it might indicate TKIP??Thx.

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 10 Aironet in service currently. I can reach 3 of them via SNMP request but 7 of them are unreachable. I've been to the setup page to activate it but it still the same. I use the last version of the firmware. Any idea ?Vincent

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a 5450 iPAQ with built in LEAP support. We use the 1100 Aironets on our WLAN. When I enable LEAP on the iPAQ the device never associates to the AP at all?I have debugged for "dot11 aaa dot1x all" on the AP but never see any events comin...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes