Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Does Cisco have any plan to come out with a inline power fiber media converter to support single mode fiber rather than a multimode fiber. The requirement is needed because I need to place an AP from the nearest wiring closet, but the distance is ...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw many message posted about VxWorks to IOS conversion. What I want to know; is cisco going to give support and new images for VxWorks or should we upgrade all VxWorks AP1200s to IOS?Okan

ouslu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I help operate a wireless ISP service for rural customers. Wireless rings are formed between antennes using 340s, and on each antenna are customer access APs, 340s and 350s. Currently each ring terminates at a cisco router where connection to upstrea...

cheinzle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have the following scenario:Two 350 series APs running the latest firmware, one 7920 and several laptops using pcmcia cards.We set up everything to have the system running, VLANs, LEAP, etc. The phone successfully associates and authenticates t...

adancso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder if there is some free software solution to the site survey tool. I mean, if can I find the free soft that may make my PC to be a spectrum analyser, finding the least congested channels and showing the level of noise on every frequency channe...

Hello I am in the need to set up RADIUS authentication for some AP350's and some 350 Wireless bridges that I have in production on a customer site.My question is this: AS I go thru the config on the 350 bridges, I have a screed to enter RADIUS serve...

Can a SupII card support Jumbo Frames, if so what is the technique and has it been succesful. My customer wants to run video (jumbo frames) on a sup II card in a 4506 for a point to point video solution.My email is mg9498@sbc.com

phager by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card