cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

what happened if I got message from my AP350 LOG as following:Network Bridge Loop: Received packet from Self destined to [AWC Mcast AP-Only]014096ffff00 on port "fec0" and How can I slove this problems? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

I've read that the Aironet 1100 isn't supposed to be a DHCP server. However, I have two laptops with wireless capability and when I turn them on they connect wirelessly and get an IP address in the 169.254.147.x series with no default gateway.Our ne...

klong98 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Without the use of a server, what is the most secure way of protecting your WLAN? Aside from non-broadcast SSID, 128-WEP, MAC-filter, and Open key. I’ve heard rumors that you can use LEAP, without a server, but I don’t understand where the user dat...

fpineda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to speed up the amount of time it take for a WLAN client using PEAP with OTP to authentication the WLAN.Currently, it can take up to 2 minutes before a user is prompted to authenticate. Is there any way of speeding this up?I know o...

a.mayat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not associate with the repeater unless the repeater is associated with the root , The repeater associates with the root for some times and then disconnect , it is not stable and I can not associate to see whats going on . even when the repeate...

n-khouri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgrade a test AP to the new code of IOS for the Aironet 1200s. Before the upgrade we were using LEAP for authentication and it worked fine. With the upgrade, I can not get LEAP to work. We are using Cisco ACS 3.1 for our Radius servers. I beli...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1220 AP with the A-band modular card and the b-band mini-pci card. Can you assign each SSID a different name in the same unit? In the setup guide for a dual band AP, they are both called "tsunami" by default. I want each band to be recognis...

e.maloney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i try to connect xp client with ap350 acs 3.2 and aceto the network.When i try to connect to the network ,get on the acs3.2 the error msg ,,external db authen.failed,,.For every help thanks a lot.Harald

h-koch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to know if Cisco is officially supporting Aironet 350 client firmware 5.20.17 with DOS drivers. The software seletor tool shows 4.25.30 as official for DOSAs far as I know firmware 5.20.17 is official only for Windows versionsNot even Li...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear memberswhich AP will support hotstandby feature, i want to provide a second AP as a backup.any details would be very usefullthanks and waiting for the solutionregard

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card