cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 350 APs running 12.02T1 software and 350 series Aironet clients. I am trying to set up PEAP authentication with SecurID and enable Dynamic WEP with MIC and TKIP.I am using multiple SSID's and VLANs to set up three network types:SSID 1 = PEAP...

a.mayat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wireless bridge setup to use LEAP. On rare occasion, the bridge communication will fail. The LEAP authentication will fail. I have to remotely reset the root AP. Can WPA be used with shared-keys to safely secure the bridge communication....

dladen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to install a 350 PCMCIA card on a laptop running XP SP 1. However, I cannot get it to work reliably.I set up the XP networking profile for PEAP and GTC I set up the ACU for Host based EAP and Dynamic WEP.The process is slow to bri...

a.mayat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using WLSE 1.3 and using AP350 12.01T. It always give me snmp unreachable. unable to read cdp cache. What can be the problem. I put the seed device as the switch that is connected to the AP and the device credential is the AP that I am going ...

dinux by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiJust curious if there is a way to monitor the traffic flowing through an Aironet 1200 series device to allow for billing per IP/MAC address??I can seem to find anything on this...

cfiegert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I asked if the firmware upgrade makes the older 350 Series Wireless Bridge to support 802.1q. The answer was that it is possible to upgrade both 350 and 340 Series Wireless Bridges to support 802.1q.Which version of firmware is needed for VLAN suppor...

Can I get some help setting up QoS on a bridged network? I'd like to set it up so that SNA sessions are given priority over everything else.ThanksMike

westmanm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Wireless Problem

I got a friend who install a Cisco 350 Series Version 11.21 at his HQ and use a Cisco WGB 350 v8.80 on another building which link to his HQ Office.He is using DHCP and on the remote building he can only connect up to 8 PC only. Whenever he wants to ...

win2k IAS-RADIUS is setup with PEAP + a server cert with 802.1x updateaironet 1100 setup with dyn wep + rootclients setup with WEP _Authentication - PEAP - eap-mschap v2 + validate server certOn a reboot, the card will not connectIAS says computer ha...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card