cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Could someone help me please as i would like to upgrade my AP350 with the release 12 (for qos and vlan ). I currently run the ACU 5.02 but i need to get the ACU 5.05 and cannot get it. Is it possible to download this new release or do i have t...

If Cisco LEAP is enabled on APs (with other forms of authentication disabled), is it still necessary to enter a WEP key on the AP (for encrypting broadcast/multicast traffic) if broadcast key rotation is enabled?

When and where are used keys :- session- broadcast- WEP- unicast- global ?Which keys are generated, which are transmited and when?Which keys are activated during transmission ?

jmerchut by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a large number of 350 AP's that I will soon be upgrading to the new 12.x code. I am doing this to take advantage of multiple vlans with different security settings. Basically, each vlan will get it's own SSID and its own WEP keys. So far in...

sfeldmann by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use MAC address filtering ONLY to allow /disallow access to our 350 series access points which we have 6 of. A newly purchased unit running 11.23T allows access to all MAC addresses even though I have explicity specified all Unicast as "Disallowe...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come across a multi-bridge 4+ configuration and had to configure status ports and spanning? Trying to gather useful information on how to tackle problems with these types of configurations.So far... Configure statics ports... set Cost and...

I keep getting this message in my 350AP logs when trying to do PEAP:Station [172.16.200.204]00097cfcd901 Failed Authentication, status "Unsupported Authentication Algorithm"It doesn't even try and contact my Radius server (Win2k IAS)I've tried using ...

nagle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have problems with the roaming and connectivity of WLAN Clients:There are 2 Cisco Inline power switches (3524) with access points (AP350). The 3524 switches are connected through their gigabit interfaces to a 6509 Catalyst. When a WLAN Clien...

s.ferro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to deploy Wireless on our network. Beside the suggested Cisco policy for securing wireless we also want to to secure it with through VPN. Has anybody done this that can point me where to start. We have a 3000 concentrator, can I user the...

gaban by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the major difference between doing VPN through PIX or VPN3300 Concentrator box.The customer has a PIX (510) connected to ISP with Full T1. They also have 4 branches and need a VPN solutions to connect to headquarter through Static VPN. Th...

The current Fake AP is for Linux only. It broadcasts thousands of bogus AP info for confusing/hiding the valid one(s). If anyone had ported to NT/XP, please share the info.http://www.blackalchemy.to/project/fakeap/ Audie

aonibala by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card