cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

After struggeling a while with this, reading docs over and over I'm not geting there.We're actively using LEAP on an aironet AP 350, aironet PCMCIA 350 and TACACS+ 3.0.Now we want to use the Aironet 1120B AP with same server & adapters in the same le...

hvd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're a very small rural Wireless ISP.Having some very strange routing/bridging issues.We have the following setup:Router .1 (IP)Netgear ME102 in Point to Point (.11) to (via pair of 19 Dbi parabolic antenna's withing 1 mile of each other) Cabletron ...

kmleon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have about 75 AP 350's at all of my locations. I am currently running LEAP but it is restricted to 350 nic's only. Our company has decided to buy laptops with built in NIC's (true moble) These will not work with LEAP. Will i be able t...

bblaze1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is it possible to use Symbol spectrum access points with ACS server 3.1?The only problem I could see is during network configuration, you need to put in the client and associate using some type of Cisco authorization (IE: Cisco IOS, Aironet). ...

tcggg0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just purchased and setup a Cisco Aironet AIR-BSE340 Base Station. I am connecting to it with a Air PCM 342 card in my laptop.Based on this article:http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2693413,00.htmlI would like to try ...

The MIC is based on seed value destination address source address and payload.Can somebody help me out with the following questions:What is a seed value ?How is the seed value determined ?Thanks,Michel

m.ploeg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if Cisco wireless products (AP350 & AP1200) prevent wireless clients from registering and participating in multicast events?

kstokes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to relocate a document that I saw on cco about 6 months ago on how to use the variables for the AP340, AP350, and AP1200 to create a config script that you could upload as an .ini. Does any one know how to do this or where the document i...

jplunk by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am soon to undertake a security review of our 802.11b network which uses a mix of Aironet 350 and 1200 APs and 350 pcmcia cards.I have read conflicting reports regarding which cards can be used with which programs... I would ideally like to ...

Can I use the bridge as repeater?Can I connect two antenas on aironet bridge 350 and use it as repeater?Thanks,Norma

nparra by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card