cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

While trying to do the Prime failback to primary, it is showing error "While starting prime infrastructure server in standby state, healthmonitor not able to start the NMS server".In #ncs status it is showing some services are not running. already tr...

darveez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i cant get a simple ACL working when configuring through the graphical client of my 140AC.My goal is to deny access to my internal network. So i apply a rule that denys all traffic from 0.0.0.0/255.255.255.0 to 192.168.100.0/255.255.255.0 This ...

chrzimmer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, Hi have deployed a guest WLAN using Local Web authentication.When I the user signs into the Guest WiFi and there is no automatic redirect to the Guest WiFi portal.It Get redrect only if the user time only if the user typer and http reques...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Couple of days ago I asked for help to to default some old APs and to make them resister with my working WLC. I got help and tried it and it worked fine and today I am all panicked now as I came on site to do the deployment but non of the defa...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two wlc 2504 and multiple AP 2800 registered on them my questions as follow 1) Access Points Appeared as dual-band radios , i don't what is the mean of dual band and what is the benefit of using it 2)i tried to increase transmit power for th...

I have brand new CP-8821 wireless phones I need to set up on our network.  I have configured everything possible I can think of and I still can't call out.  I have looked at another like-phone and basically "copy and pasted" all the settings.  It's c...

I have a router (Executive Router) that will act as a WAP for members of the given vlan. However, it will not allow 2 of the 6 needed devices to connect. Is there a limit setting that I'm not aware of? The devices have identical configuration, they j...

cw0110 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card