cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have an issue where we had a 3rd party contractor mount and connect a large number of 2802 AP's around a building and patch in 2 cables to each AP so that both ports are connected.  Its not a problem as we only patched in a single cable ...

Hello, I'm having an issue on the network were all of the AP's continually drops the wifi every 1 minute... it lasts for about 3-5 seconds and then everyone is able to browse again. It causes a great disturbance when it comes to video calls and meeti...

CISCO.png

Hello, I'm facing an issue setting up a RootAP(With DHCP) and a Repeater.When I connect a wireless device to my RootAP (192.168.1.240), no problem, is authenticates, gets and IP, and reaches what is behind the ethernet port (192.168.1.10 for example)...

Hello, I install around fifty wifi hotspot on your network ( CISCO APIU 1832I). I configured the switch port like this :description hotspot XXXXswitport access vlan XX ( WIFI management)switchport mode accesssrr-queue bandwidth share 1 30 35 5priorit...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FolksI have 9300-U 48 port switch and 5 x 9120 Wifi6 access points. Can this switch be configured as embedded as wireless controller without DNAC and SD-Access deployment. This is very small and single site deployment and purchasing separate WLC w...

techno.it by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I bought a used Aironet 3700 but I'm unable to gain access to it. I have it connected with a PoE injector ("802.23at" spec I'm led to believe). The AP powers up with a blinking green light, then sets on a green-red-off pattern which I und...

netmon-27 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes