Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ap1815i Config

Hi Everyone, As a company we decided to introduce more robust wifi, we are currently using wap121 which have served their purpose, but due to Teams Voice and Video, they are not meeting our needs. So I had a browse and plumped for the AP1815i model, ...

pdwyer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, trying to access WLC 8540 appliance using Firefox and getting the following error. I have not seen this before when I was managing my 8510/5508.  Secure Connection FailedAn error occurred during a connection to 172.23.110.20. You are attempti...

ajc by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to programmatically get AVC stats from my wireless controller. The equivalent of the output of: show avc statistics top-appsOther than Netflow (I'm not sure I can get this exact data with netflow) what is the best way to get this data? Is ...

Hello Cisco WLAN Experts, I'm busy with Cisco TAC to troubleshoot a SIP-call-problem via WLAN.We would like to debug a little on a new Cisco AP C9130AXI-E and to enter "devshell".But unfortunatly, my terminal-session is closed after short time of ina...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Currently planning a "brown-field" expansion for a customer.They want new 9120 AP + C9800-40 controllers - no problem.However, they have 2700/3700/1560 APs and some of them they want to use in the future. Since it is officially supported since ...

Hi Guys, if site is having 200mbps Internet link , then what  speedtest output should be for users?some user is getting 4-5mbps and some are getting 12-20mbpsis that user should gt more than 100mbs speedtes?

Noovi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 3 central WLCs, in flexconnect more for APs. 2 of them have management interface defined for every WLANs (in AP groups), I think it's the best practice for the flexconnect configuration. One of them have other interfaces than managemen...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I will be migrating some wireless traffic that passes via our WLC from one ISP to another. The new ISP is using their gateway as a DHCP relay (as server sits in the WAN), and The wireless clients are proxying their DHCP requests via the wireless ...

Hi,I am trying to set up my (just opened) WAP 121. I bought it three years ago, and now have use for it.The manual advises to use the 'FindIT Network Discovery Utility', which will allow me to log into the WAP 121, and start the 'Wizard' to turn on t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card