Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, we have a completely stupid situation with the guest network.When users temporarily leaves office WiFi coverage (smoke break, usually :-)), they return inside and the guest network re-requests authorization (splash page, click "connect"...

skartashev by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybody. We have wlc 3504 with ap AIR-AP1852E-R-K9 (with external antennas) registered on it. Is it possible to determine which model of the external antenna is exactly installed on this access point?

kapydan88 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to configure Multi BSSID with my Cisco 9130AXE but with no success. It does seem that the feature is supported and configurable but I no success activating it.Can you please supply detailed information on how to turn MBSSID on?Thank yo...

shlomoi by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I am setting up a network that has 2 subnets/vlans...10.1.0.0/16 and 172.16.0.0/16 The management interface of the WLC, all APs and a server running DHCP are all on the 172.x.x.x subnet. The DHCP server is configured to serve up IPs to the 1...

bob5 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using cisco aironet C1600 (AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9) model AP. Although 802.11n is installed, the speed provided by wireless does not exceed 50Mbps. I updated the encryption method to be WPA-2 aes-ccm and enabled the WMM feature, but nothing changed. I...

Hi, I'm using wlc 9800 cl version 17.5 with SSO HA RMI+RP and one of my vWLC went to recovery mode, and i found the interfaces 1 & 2 uncheck in the checbox(which i dunno why could be like this) at ESXi network adaptor and cause the problem. I did re-...

I have a set of new 2702i's that are failing to download the correct image from the controller Get the following from the AP: Unable to create temp dir "flash:/update"Download image failed, notify controller!!! From:8.2.105.100 to 0.0.0.0, FailureCo...

RSDCisco2 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On the below C9124AX Datasheet, I see that the Catalyst 9124AX has a downlink and uplink interface. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/catalyst-9100ax-access-points/nb-06-cat9124-ser-ap-ds-cte-en.html Catalyst 9124AXI, ...

williamrg by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics