cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

3 AP 1815w, one of them - ME controller. 8.10.121.0 (but as I remember the same issue was on all previous versions).100mbit internet channel. By wire, also through 1815w Ethernet port (plan) download speed is about 90mbit, same upload.Through wifi (a...

Gorik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts if somebody can help me with erasing the WISM configuration from WS-C6509-E, the information is mentioned below from the 6500 chassis Mod Ports Card Type Model--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ ---------...

Hi, What are the best settings for 2.4 GHz radio for a high-density environment as I am getting bad SNR and the connection not stable. How I can create RF profile and apply on AP group so I can get good SNR and better coverage and less interference i...

I got a pair of 5520's running 8.5.161.0 code with 3802i deployed.  I'm not a fan of gold star code that is not a maintenance deployment -- feel like I rarely see those these days. If you are running 8.10.151, are you having any issues? Curious what ...

HI All,I have a Cisco AP 1832 unable to join customer wireless controller 5520 with firmware version 8.3.143.0, the AP boot up messages and controller SYSINFO as attachment. However this AP able to join my spare wireless controller 2504 with firmware...

Hey guys, I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong in terms of setting up vlan tagging for WLC management interface, here is my setupTest One: WLC 3504, Cisco switch 3560, Vlan99 is used for managementWLC Management Interface: 192.168.99.2/24V...

HI GUYS, i have following design and need to ask below question:-Deployment of access point inside a rugged environment  e.g. warehouse, we select the access point based on site condition. W3702-2E-x-K9Access point with four antenna connectors: 2 on ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card