Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , we have 2 SSO pair 5508 controllers. we were planning to upgrade from 8.3 version to 8.5.161.0.we had a weird situation last week,while standby peer was down, we uploaded the new image to the primary one, and image uploaded successfully to the p...

mbay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a few 1832i(s) that came w/ the CapWap image that I'd like to get going w/ ME instead.  I've converted 1 of them to the ME image and I'm able to get into the controller and begin the setup.  I have the others on the same vlan as the controller s...

Hello everybody,Might look a noob question : I'm trying to understand WLAN environment of a client but i'm lost a little bitMy understanding of WLANs is as follows :WLAN created = linked to an interface, which will play the role of a DHCP relay and g...

Hello Great Community,I'm new to CISCO MESH APsI 'm assigning the static IP addresses to my pre exist Cisco Outdoor Mesh Access Point but by mistake I have given same static IP of WLC to one of my Cisco Outdoor Mesh AP. Though I lost the connectivity...

Murshad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am super smart, so I wrote erase the NVRAM on my Catalyst 9120 access point. Could someone please provide me with the commands or where to find the instructions on how to install the OS image back on the access point?

Hi, I am trying to find the Lightweight IOS firmware for Cisco Aironet 1100 Series Access Points, and I cannot find it, the downloads pages says it cannot be found when I try to type the model number of the Access Point, I do realize that is End of L...

Ian Sully by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I work at a school district, and at one campus we have a 3650 acting as awireless lan controller with 2702i access points. I've been contacted byseveral teachers that are telling me that when the students are watchingvideos on their Chromeb...