cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using my AP in EWC mode.  I am using Windows 2019 NPS as the AAA authority.  I have set up admin (web & ssh) access and have set up 802.1x for one of my WLANs and it is working as expected.  I would like to have a few WLANs that are restricted b...

Hi All, I have made this video for Cisco Pitch the Future Contest in Malaysia which talks about Wi-Fi 6 and EWC Demo. Please feel free to view the video below and please support me for this contest by giving the video a like as the Contest will end o...

Hi, DHCP option 82 is an option. We did not configure it on WLC and it seems working well. but recently we found some clients cannot get ip address. After debug ip dhcp on switch dhcp, it was found that dhcp option 82 is not present. So I want to kno...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have WLC 5520 and several APs joined. The SSID is ABC associated with interface DEF of its controller. It can work well. Now we created second SSID ABC2, also associated with the interface DEF. and all other configuration is same as ABC. The is...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I have have 2 cases which i would like to ask about. 1-Sometimes an AP is disassociated from a Specific WLC and joins a random WLC , this might be for a testing purpose on a huge enterprise with hundreds of controllers, is there any ...

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a 9800 wireless controllerswe are connecting some Access points and Flex connects access points.>> I have a doubt about how the local access point selects the policy while joining with a controller. For example:In the access point, ...

Hi, I'm facing a problem that my APs can only ssh, although i enable telnet&ssh both on the WLC 3504 global configuration.I see the note says 'telnet is not supported to clickos ap' i'm wondering two questions:1. what is clickOS? How can i confirm if...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card