cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello for everybody. Is it possible to find unencrypted password from config for [WPA2][Auth(PSK)] password. A wifi network was found on one of the controllers 3504, but password for it couldn't be found. It is dangerous to reset it, because there ar...

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have C9800-40 running 17.2.1a in production and working.  We just received the HA controller and I need to get them setup as an HA pair.  It appears that forming the pair will wipe out my current configuration on the production controlle...

Anybody please...we were given two Aironet AP3802I for our newly renovated 4th floor. I connected these APs into our MS125 switch on the 4th floor which is connected to a MS320 core switch on the 1st floor.  Is the AP3802I with a built-in mobility ex...

Hi Guys WLC 5520 x 2on SSO Configured and it's working I'm using LAG on both the WLC's the stand-by WLC port sometimes goes offline due to which the failover doesn't take place during this time. as per the documentation from cisco we cannot set LAG a...

jamy66 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am trying to deploy an AP in the field for a rapid deployment scenario on a mine site.All of our existing fleet of 1572 APs are powered by DC and access the WLC via a PtMP backhaul system and set up as RAPs. They connect directly to the back...

Hi,I’m using a AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9 access point.Getting over 300 mbs on wired (ethernet) computers, but any device (phone or laptop) on wifi will get less than 100 mbs.Is there any way to speed up service on wifi devices?

Rita G. by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IW3700 2x2 MIMO

Is there a way to specifically assign the IW3700's antenna ports to either 2.4GHz or 5Ghz only or 2 Ports for 2.4Ghz and 2 Ports for 5Ghz for a 2x2 MIMO configuration? Would this be done through CLI or the GUI?

ipedrosa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,This is my first post here so if I'm not posting on the right area maybe an admin move this to correct area. Also keep that in mind that english is not my native language so I might sound strange sometime. I was trying for the past couple...

WLC9800#sh verCisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.01.01tCisco IOS Software [Amsterdam], C9800-CL Software (C9800-CL-K9_IOSXE), Version 17.1.1t, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) Smart Licensing Status: REGISTERED/AUTHORIZEDcisco C9800-CL (VXE) processor (revision...

wanfaris90 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any best practices for 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n data rates as far as which to set as mandatory/supported etc?I'm looking at optimizing our current deployment and have started by  disabling some of the lower data rates in the 2.4 range - ev...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card