cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I got an Aironet 702i off of eBay for personal use. It has the controller bassed software on it and I was trying to download the Autonomous software but need a SMARTnet Licence for it? I was talking to a support representative and told I could get on...

cisco 9130 two ap mode is monitor mode and rest in local mode,How we can check the the scanning list and data of monitor mode ap?,, i try few commands but did not get through,, as of now I dont have just controller(8.10.121.0 and cisco 9130 aps..to c...

Since both C9300 and C9400 run IOS-XE and both are in essence access switches, can it be expected that the C9400 will support Embedded Wireless Controller (EWC) in the future? And if so, is anything planned yet? Regards,Martin

Martin2m2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL- This has become quite annoying and I cannot figure it out.  I have a 3602i AP running ap3g2-k9w7-xx.153-3.JBB1 as a workgroup bridge.  Every 45 seconds, it logs an error: %Error opening tftp://10.2.3.4/BStrap (No such file or directory) I am ...

Hi there. There are some questions I would like to clarify:1 - In case I use Cisco Aironet 1550 or higher in Mesh network how big handover will be? I'm going to use these AP in Mesh network for moving objects with speed up to 40 miles per hour, I wil...

AlexPM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I got an Aironet702I off of eBay for my home lab. I'm new to the WAPs. I was able to figure out resetting the password and username but I think it is in controller mode though. How do I get reset out of controller mode back into a standalone...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card