Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WiFi clients in same WLAN(ssid) cannot ping eachother. AP's are in Flexconnect mode, WiFi clients are able to access network and internet etc, but not able to ping eachother.whereas, Lan devices from same network are able to ping these wifi client. T...

Hello everyone, I am configuring a Cisco wireless AP and the IP address used to access the device is, let's say 192.168.1.1. I know that this wireless AP is a layer 2 device and that this IP address is used to access and manage the device, but my que...

Rolitto by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured an SSID for Cisco Aironet Mobility Express 2800 where user authentication is with a radius server. When I am connected to the internet, from time to time it appears to me that I don't have access to internet (randomly). If I ...

Hello,I need to filter Apple MacBook and alow it connect to corp SSID.My corp SSID have 802.1x auth with NPS server.Who can suggest me what to do?Filter the MAC address on the NPS? create new SSID and filter on the WLC?I have WLC 2504 BR,

Andrey23 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to upgrade FUS of a Cisco 2504.Currently it's information is as below: Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name..................................... Cisco ControllerProduct Version......................

Hi Folks,  In the past when working with WLCs the interfaces have always been configured as LAG / trunk with the dynamic interfaces/vlans all going through the same LAG.Can I have say some ports configured in a lag and then the left over physical por...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I unfortunately have a Cisco Aironet Sytsme that I bought.Had I known that it is impossible to get firnware as a private person, I would not have bought the product. To the problem I have an AP 1702i that no longer starts. After the s...

Hi everyone,The last three new APs I have received from our supplier (official Cisco 1142 LAPs) have all successfully connected to our 4400 series WLCs but are all reporting as being in an Operational Status of 'Down' ie their A/B/G/N radios are not ...

We are receiving bucketloads of messages similar to the below  %CDP-4-DUPLEX_MISMATCH: duplex mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernet2/0/40 (not half duplex) When I look at the AP it always shows as DC / Full Power rather than POE / Full Power. What e...