Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Upgrade vWLC pair

Hello, So we have two vWLC controllers, 01 and 02, they're not HA (dont ask) but are setup identically. All APs are always on 01 and if we had a problem then all APs can join 02 and keep running. When setting up a new site, we add one hex entry into ...

Hello Everyone We have three Access Point 1562 working in flex connect mode, our WLC is AIR-CT5508-K9 with firmware version 8.3.122, everything is working OK but suddenly access points stops to working (do not authenticate users) and the only solutio...

arosas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I see a lot of messages in my WLC syslog:   *mcListen: Apr 24 08:50:31.093: %MM-3-NOTIFY_WARNING_MAC: [PA]mc_task.c:3466 MC:Delete client message received but client entry not found, sending ACK. Client MAC xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx.and*mcListen: Apr ...

I purchased an Aironet LAP1522AG-A-K9 access point. i have not reset the unit but I believe it was unused. I have the AP powered up on dc power. The poe in port is plugged into my router. I see the AP up on my router utility with an IP 192.168.0.33 t...

Hi all   I need to change the service-port IP on my WLC (and while I am at it, also the virtual IP). I have two 5520 in a HA SSO setup. Can I now just go to Controller - Interfaces - Service-port and change there the IP address without interruption, ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I pluggged in my base station via usb into my windows xp box. It brings up the new hardware wizard. Does anyoe have an idea on where to find this driver?

neil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I have been searching for a while but with no findings i will try to ask myself, is it possible to schedule a reboot of a single Access Point that is connected to a WLC?The only thing that i find is to reset all AP's with the comand r...

Hi. Working on plan to upgrade from 5508/2504 controllers, prime and MSE. The features we used prime/MSE for are:1. Inventory2. Coverage Maps3. Monitoring/troubleshooting/alerts4. Locating clients and rogue APs on maps. I'm trying to figure out what ...

Hi, have an issue with HA 5508 running 8.0.140.0 and ipads dropping wifi.  When it happens the end user has turn off wifi and turn it back on to be able to reconnect to the SSID.   We are not doing client load balancing, session timeout is set to 288...

Hey all,I've worked with AeroHive for a few years. Mostly AP230's and AP250's. I'm in a new role now and working with Cisco wireless platforms. The difference is kind of making my head spin.One of my customers has about 20% Lightweight Access Points ...

stelker77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card