Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I want to upgrade WLC 2504 and I have the output below.Bootloader Version....................1.0.20Field Recovery Image Version..............1.0.0Firmware Version......................PIC 16.0From the bootloader version it seems that it is ...

TheoKar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have 2 x ISE VMs.  I want to move the backup ISE VM from our remote datacenter to our new one and when is happy their talking to the primary VM make it the primary one. I've been looking in ISE and on the WLC (2 x 5508's) and I'm a little lo...

Hello All,My WLC 2504 doesn't show the WLAN Profile name after restart the hardware; so none of the APs are able to join the WLC. The issue started with the version 8.0.140.0; so I tried to upgrade to version 8.0.152.0 and still the issue persists. ...

Hello there, How do I test MIMO? What are some of the ways to test it showing that its working and capture some results showing why it is useful.Want to capture some before and afters of MIMO and capture some performance results of AP's without MIMO ...

TH09 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried the MESH feature in the latest version of mobility express?  I have tried this with 1852/1815/2800/3880 APs and the MAP only use single channel to connect to RAP no matter how I configure MESH. Is this by design/limitation/bug or the...

With the latest versions of WLC and ME firmware upgrade, the authentication to Cisco wireless Android app is no longer possible.  Does anyone know if Cisco plans to fix this?  This app was really cool to use when it worked. Thanks,

Dear All, My WLC is recently damaged and not accessible and when i checked I found it out of RMA Coverage  so I was wondering if there is a way to transfer my license from the old controller to the newly purchased one.  

MABUZAID by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!So, I have a small office wifi to manage. We have one AIR-AP1832I as a master AP currently running Mobility Express version 8.3.102.0 and a handfill of minion APs AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9, currently on 15.3(3)JD$ (I think the last digit is cut off,...

NazgulNr5 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running 8.5.140.0 on a Cisco WLC 2504. Wired clients are using SLAAC by using router advertisement packets to give themselves IPv6 addresses, and IPv6 works. IPv6 on the WLAN doesn't work for some reason. This document talks about setting up m...

I am attempting to add a third AP to an environment.  I have one of the exact same model connected to the WLC already but this one is having problems.  Please see the output from below.  It receives an IP on the same subnet as the other access points...

brstrode by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card