cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I deployed an Aironet 1832i AP with Mobility Express, updated the firmware to the latest 8.10.112.0 and I am struggling with making a WLAN use VLAN 4 (Changing "Native VLAN ID" to 4).  The problem is the configuration doesn't save (the value r...

cam0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, im new in wireless security portion and i have question regarding the behaviour of captive portal (Guest Wifi). Since it is an open authentication, i have case where an intruder  run a script, perform IP scan, then later on acquire a mac wh...

Hello, We have two Cisco WLC 5520 in active-standby role running on Cisco UCS 220M4 blade. We realized we are running 3.0 firmware version on UCS 220M4 and decided to upgrade the firmware from 3.0 to 4.0 using CIMC Upgrade – 8540/5520 WLCAfter upgrad...

deshmukh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, could some one point me the right directionWe have purchased a WLC5508 to go into our datacentre, our hope to control all the ap's at the branch officesAll the offices are linked to the datacentre on a MPLS circuit the issue is the branches h...

billybong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pair of AIR-CT8540-K9 controllers running 8.5.135 with a mixture of 2702 and 3702 access points. There are 1061 APs on controller A and 984 on controller B. We are getting regular disassociation alerts generated by Prime for bunches of devi...

We currently have three AP2802i access points running version 8.10.105.  One of them is acting as the controller. I have run the Cisco wireless adviser and a wifi scanner and they both come back with the same thing.  I need to raise the TX level.   R...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card