cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Здравствуйте. Мы используем в качестве  WLC Catalist 3850, точка доступа подключена через Cisco 2960.Ошибка на WLC Catalist 3850:29 ноября 12: 41: 29.408: *% DTLS-3-PKI_ERROR: коммутатор 1 R0 / 0: wcm: ошибка инициализации PKI: сбой инициализации сер...

evk710001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 5508 WLC where we have an SSID specifically for guest internet access. I want to create a splash page so that users hit the page before accessing the internet, but I don't need to do any authentication. Everything I can find on the product ...

aweise by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m slightly confused with our Cisco WiFi at work. We use flexconnect mode on all APs and have a Cisco 5508 in our HQ they connect to. In our regional offices we also have the Cisco APs in flexconnect mode and publish the same SSID, but somehow...

I have about 3000 APs connected to 10 WLCs, and they are all connected to Prime 3.5. I would like to find all APs currently connected at 100 Mbps speed, but I can't find that information in Prime. If I create a report of the AP inventory that informa...

eekman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is anybody aware about any Prime report that shows me the amount of available AP licenses per WLC?I was just requested to provide a list of WLCs detailing how many unused AP licenses I have per managed WLC. I currently have Cisco Prime 3.4 managi...

I need some some help understanding the Cisco Prime map. The AP on the right I think it shows the right colors, the dbm value. Why doesn't the AP on the left have the same strength. Is it something I need to look into AP settings. 

Prime-AP.JPG
erga by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a 1532E outdoor AP with the following error: "802.11a/n' interface of AP associated to controller is down. Reason: Radio reset due to (27) Radio interface has been shutdown". Radio reset code 27 table shows "--not used--" as reason. Th...

Error: Wlapp discovery request rejectedWireless Lan Controller: 4404 (4400 Series)Access points:50Acess point model: AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9  Few Routers Stopped working since yesterdayI restarted the Wireless controller from web interfacesince then, no A...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card