cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone!I have a problem with some autonomous 1532E AP with version code 15.3(3)JK in a root / non-root deployment. I have a root ap and a wgb ap with a directly connected plc, since the plc is in a different vlan than the administration one I us...

pavel.mr4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This topic is a chance to discuss more about the foundation to understand how multicast works when using Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs). In addition, experts will cover questions about the best practices to identify and troubleshoot common iss...

estef.jpg jhosbell.png

Hi. i am ordering a 2802 access point. This AP will not connect to the POE switch. Can you help me  with the part code for the external power source ? I am ordering the below in Cisco portal. Can you help with the power source AIR-AP2802I-E-K9AIR-AP-...

Hello All,Having a nightmare with iphones connecting to 2504 WLC.  I have WPA setup with PSK and laptops non apple connect ok.  My iphone is saying unable to join.  I roll back to No Security and iphone connects ok.  Seams to connect ok on native Vla...

davidfield by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Now configuring 50 of AIR-AP2802I-Q-K9 by Mobility Express.(version 8.5.131)1. Is it possible to add a FlexConnect-group?If so, How many APs can a FlexConnect-group have? 2. How many APs can the DEFAULT FlexConnect-group have? I guess I'm facin...

Toshi1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone!   I have a workgroup-bridge scenario where a 1572 ap is the root and an 1532 the wgb client, attached to the 1532 ap we have some axis cameras, the thing is that the 1532 ap is ok untill someone tries to access the cameras, then the acce...

pavel.mr4 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We saw some wireless disconnections randomly on a MAC client   The debug logs points to  this   Sep 20 10:55:50.826*osapiBsnTimer4-Way PTK Handshake, Client did not respond with M5Sep 20 10:55:50.826*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_34-Way PTK Handshake, Re...

Hi, is there a conversion possible for these commands (  on wlc 5508 ) converting to a wlc 9800 local-auth eap-profile cert-issuer cisco Phoneslocal-auth eap-profile add Phoneslocal-auth eap-profile method add fast Phoneslocal-auth eap-profile cert-v...

I wonder why Cisco AnyConnect's NAM module doesn't support ANY key caching methods available in the wild? I've gone through release notes for the latest version 4.5 and was susprised to find out this is still the case! So, OKC is unavailable, CCKM is...

Dear Support ,    After formatting the whole flash of a 5508 WLC , and even when we tried to upload new image via bootloader , the wlc restarted and the bootloader immage appear again.   is there a way to upload an images so the wlc can start normall...

Hi, Has anyone see this message in debug log "Ms with adaptive capability found" and know what it is.I see this message in the debug logs when a mac machine tries to connect to an SSID and it  takes a while with not being able to connect for sometime...

We have planned to deploy the Cisco wIPS deployment and below is the setup. PI + Cisco MSE (3355 virtual)+ 2504 wlc (7.6 sw)+ 38xx series AP We wanted your suggestion on the WLC model. 2504 WLC can be compatible with the MSE wIPS monitor mode AP solu...

Greetings,   We are happy to announce the first refresh of 8.5MR6 Beta Program for PRODUCTION deployments. 8.5.154.26 is the first, qualified Beta Image and is fully BU supported. After previous 8.5MR5 CCO, this program is focused on hardening the so...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card