Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have AIR-CT2504-K9 with 5 APs license on it and have 5 APs registered to this WLC. I need to order another 5 AP license for extra APs to join.meanwhile, I reached out to licensing team to get the temporary license for 5Aps and installed the same...

If you look at the attachment from Prime you see the waves of clients connecting... We have 4800 series APs and 5520's running 8.8.100 code (I have also tried 8.8.111) and in Prime I see this as my daily connected clients. I do not get complaints say...

jmhouse96 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two aironet ap1562e-B-K9 that I want to configure for point to point wireless bridge. I have been unable to find any information for configuration examples. I have found many documents with very "generic" cli commands. I have reviewed the Cisc...

in AK by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am trying to upload a wildcard certificate on my WLC running version 8.0.110.0I have a pem file with the root, intermediate and end entity in one cert.When I upload it, it just comes up with file transfer failed.Any idea why this is?Are wildc...

I have multiple controllers with 2802I access points associated to them and in some locations you can access the AP2802I directly via HTTP giving you admin control to the access point but in other locations you cannot. I want to disable the web inter...

derarneson by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WLC on a remote site where the client needs to have access to the admin lobby on the WLC to control and manage users. The WLC has a dedicated interface on their corporate subnet which is meant to give them access to the lobby. When they tri...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: