cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi -my CMX can't associate with the WLC.I'm using snmp v2. Its not appearing in the "auth-list" on the WLC.I can't add the CMX until I find the MD5 for it.Does anyone know how to get the MD5 has of their CMX?Regards John

jphilp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FlexConnect SSID

HelloI have a lot of branches (DR) connected to HQ through WAN, and there are at least 3 access points in flexconnect mode with  own SSID at every branches , and every this working fine.when i click on wireless button at my laptop i found all SSID br...

I have a pair of WLC's, in different data centers that have matching interface vlan segments linked between a pair of N7K's via OTV.  Connecting to SSID x on either WLC would get you the same interface vlan segment.Fortunately we only have ACL's for ...

Resolved! network mesh MAP

Hello my work that i have 4 acces point 1815 and we would to work in mesh mode  so my question . if they not support mode mesh so it client wirless can  connect with them withou problem ?? how does the traffic work between acces point  MAP ??? how lo...

Hi, I have a AIR-CT3504-K9 and I want to put an other AIR-CT3504-K9 for redundancy.Do I need to buy new licences for the 2nd AIR-CT3504-K9 ? Thanks

Jero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I need quick help from all of you regarding the how wireless communication happens.1: How a client connect to wireless ? how they authenticate / get IP can anyone please brief me here.2: also please explain how a user connect to wirele...

I just completed setting up a AIR-CT2504-K9 controller with 9 APs with RADIUS on the private WLAN and an open guest WLAN; I want to enable netflow exports to a collector, but see no place in the GUI to do this and no obvious CLI commands.Could someon...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions about best practices for mesh network deployment:I'm using WLC 3504 and 1560 APs.- is it better 8.5 release or 8.8?- on mesh bridge access-points:       -- what about channel width of backhaul link? 20-40 or 80MHz on RAP access...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got an old Cisco 891 with two SSIDs configured. Both SSIDs are assigned to Dot11Radio0 and Dot11Radio1 Right now, it looks like Dot11Radio0 is on one channel: channel 2462and Dot11Radio1 is on a different channel:channel 5240 I'm wondering what ...

RickS03 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco WLC  model AIR-CT2504-K9 on version 8.3.143.0  serving as local WLC  and anchor WLC AIR-CT5508-K9 running on version 8.0.152.0.I am planning to put another local WLC model AIR-CT2504-K9 version 8.0.133.0 to form EOIP tunnel with this a...

Good morning,    We have a client with packet loss and delay in the wireless network. The client is near the ME AP (56 dBm aprox.) Attached is a picture with a ping to a DNS server.    Also, sometimes we get reported about client disassociation.    T...

07_29_01.jpg
mhernandez by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes