cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,    I am setting up a new vWLC in VMware. 1. why data port should be trunk? what it is used for ? 2. I already have a vwlc in production how to find the data port ( ip address ) of that vWlc ? 3. Difference between management port , service port ...

KM2018 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a cisco wireless AP AIR-LAP1242G-E-K9When I plug the network cable into the back this lights come on and change colour.Does anyone know what the lights mean when they change colour?ThanksRegards

Hi All,I have a 3702i AP and I cannot get wireless clients to connect to the 5GHz channel no matter what I do. I read a couple postings back in 2014 and 2015 and someone said the autonomous software is for site survey only which means 5GHz cannot be ...

Em87 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3502I Access Point that shows as registered in Prime Infrastructure but it is not accepting clients.  I have already deleted it,   added it back,  and it has been rediscovered by the WLC but it still does not accept clients.....  Can s...

Tree1964 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,   After upgrading my WLC 2504 to 8.4.100 i no longer had the 25 licenses that the device shipped with from the factory..   Any idea what happened or what i can do to get them back.  Been running on the temp licenses for a few months until i ...

jkemper01 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I m new to wireless technology and currently we have 2 Critical and 2887 Minor alarms are showing in Cisco Prime.Most of these alarms are relate with the Rogues configuration under Cisco Wireless Controller.Because unclassified 2586 Rogue Aps and ...

image.png
alvinaung by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy’s,I have a problem with one of my access points (AIR-AP1832I-E-K9C).When the access points is booting, the access point going in error.On the console view get I a message from L2 error detection.Means this that there is a problem with de NIC o...

bwm218 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,  I am setting up a new vWLAN Controller version 8.0.152.0  with AP1131AG access points.The controller address is 172.16.10.5  the 2811 router is configured asip dhcp pool APnetwork 172.16.10.0 255.255.255.0default-gateway 172.16.10.1op...

Hi , any pointers appreciated.   GE patient monitors (Carescape B450)           -  use broadcast/unicasr from Monitor to Host and back   (GE monitor has static IP and has server IP defined) (units do not support multi c)   GE monitor – network attach...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card