cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone!I was wondering if there was a way to import a large number of mac addresses into the MAC filtering of a Cisco WLC 4400. We recently purchased 150 new Mac laptops and I need to add them to the Mac filtering. I have 5 WLC's to do this to. ...

Resolved! Compatibility

Hello,We have bought a Cisco 3500 Wireless Controller  and some access points Cisco AIR-AP2802-E-K9 , i have read the software compatibility matrix about the software releases but i'm not sure enough ,are there solutions for this 2 devices to make th...

Hi, I've a Cisco WLC 5508 with 65 access point attached to it and 16 WLANs configured in FlexConnect. I have upgraded the WLC software with the 8.5.135 version and now I have two problem.  First, I can save the configuration via HTTP web console. Sec...

gimp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some trouble enabling flexconnect on a WLAN on my WLC5508Every time I try to create a Flexconnect WLAN I get an error that the WLC failed to create itI have 2 other WLANS operating fine but can't seem to be able to get the flexconnect conf...

Dear Experts,   We need design recommendation for WLC and ISE for guest access. we have 2 WLCs (SSO) and one ISE node. we want to connect the second interface of WLCs in the DMZ and ISE will be placed in the internal network. Is this a doable design?...

Hello, everyone,   I have a problem with iPhone phones and Cisco WLC 3504 with 66xAP1852. Unfortunately it is not possible to make phone calls via VOIP without problems. But this is not Jabber. I use 802.1x with user authentication. Firmware: 8.5.140...

I have  one AIR-CT3504-K9. There are two issues I am facing. 1. Due to a strange reason I am unable to Http/https the WLC.  I can telnet the WLC and tried config network webmode/secure web enable. rebooted the WLC. But no luck. can some help share yo...

Not sure if this is the right place to start on this. We have our WLC's integrated with ISE and AD. Our production ssid uses dot1x. We have roughly 15k windows domain devices and other various personal devices users bring in that seem to work fine. A...

Y C by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Is it possible to connect two Mobility Express APs without a switch, i.e. just using a cable? I'm trying to do that with a pair of 1850s, both AIR‑AP1852I‑E‑K9C. It seems that, if anything is connected to AP's LAN port, it expects to receive an I...

sasha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I am new here but just a tech enthusiast trying to figure things out. We have a quite old PowerPC Macintosh plugged to an special lab equipment that forces us to keep it running as it is. It runs OS X 10.4 and Mac OS 9, specially the ...