cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Morning!   I have a 4x 2802i APs that need to associate to a 5520 Controller. They are on the same subnet/vlan with the same gateway.   The tricky part is that we cannot connect the SFP+ cables yet, as they are being ordered.   How would I go ab...

Hello,   I dont know much about wireless technology, so I hope someone can help/guide me in the right direction here.   My company wants to have alerts/alarms when the client count reach a limit in APs, is there any way to configure this in WLC or in...

jpo1976 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have the following issue with the wireless clients in my setup. The same client when connected to an access point on 802.11bn gives very low speed and while connecting to another access point on 802.11ac given good speeds.   The access point m...

Hello All, I got issue when I removed APs and redeployment to another site! when I removed them I cleared everything inside the AP  and put new IP add and New IP add for new controller. but when install these APs onsite it will keep join to old WLC a...

saboodi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All I have a new issue. My access point was working fine then all the sudden all my devices that are connected wirelessly just dropped off the network. I logged into my access point and did not see an Access Point listed under the controller. It is c...

I am tring to configure CMX 10 for asset location tracking. We don't have Cisco Prime. how can i achive it    Virtual CMX Version : 10.3.1-35 5520 Wireless Lan Controller Version : 8.5.120.0 Prime: Not Exist   The CMX is not accepting the MAP in JPEG...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,   We've been getting issue with the Connect Experiences feature on CMX (running on version 10.2) Earlier our guest users cannot using a free wi-fi using fbwifi authentication... it was just redirected to the blank pages on facebook sho...

What is the main source of interference in access points. Only its from same network or it is possible from the roughe access points also. What is the suggestible channel utilization percentage in access points. what is the suggestible interference p...

narayana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I just installed 7 x AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 on a 3504 controller. 3 of them have come up ok with country code US (united states) as i would expect, but the other 4 have come up with country code CA (canada) and the radios have shut down. I have tried se...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are currently using Managment IP to access WLC.  I want to change Service-port ip address , currently it is getting IP via DHCP. What will be the effect if I change service-port IP ? I think I need to add route in WLC as I won't be able to...

When running a report on say a client (my username) and the set the day and time of the report to run, it seems to run but does not complete. Prime 3.3 was rebooted already but this did not fix the problem. Tried using a different browser but that st...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card