Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I want to change QoS profile of a Client.. I just change WLAN's profile.. Is that possible just change a client's?     WLC: 5500 family Available Profile: Silver Desired Profile: Platinum   >show client detail <mac.address> QoS Level......

hbaduk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am in a migration. We change the APs from 5508 WLC to 5520 WLC(all APs in local mode). We configure the Trunk mode in a Port: Switch model WS-C4900M We change the HA in the APs and We send the APs to New  WLC. All APs appears in a NOT JOINED ...

Hi all,   Many questions have been asked about HA for 2504's but these were running old 7.x versions and some have also had secondary units with zero licences.   I have 2 x 2504's with 5 licences on each, and running 8.2.141.  Can I do the AP SSO HA ...

Dear All      I have a question about troubleshooting " Operation State Down: Base Radio MAC:7c:95:f3:6c:c6:30 Cause=Unknown Reset Status:NA " This AP is break down in everyday. Pls support us or give us for information how to fix it out.    Pls chec...

unnamed.png 1.png show time.png unnamed (2).png
Kasemsan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have APs model air-cap1531I-N-K9 and a WLC 8540 version 8.x try doing the capwap manually but it is the same errorbut the APs fail to join in the WLC The message that the AP shows me isWhat I can do ?

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card