cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

WLANC -  Cisco 5508 series AP's - 3502i's   In the past there have been test SSID's created that basically mirrored production SSID's using the same VLAN, Flexconnect and Radius information with the exception being security encryption and SSID name. ...

dreyes13 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have a remote WLC 5520, and i need to know what is the type of gbic install in the port of the WLC, have a command that give me that information?   Thanks for yous support.

marcoch95 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out if additional physical interfaces can be added to the 5520 WLC or if two is the maximum.

DMEZ99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, could I know the difference between Outdoor APs 1542D and 1562D? I know that 1562 series supports external antennas but other than that, why would 1562D with internal directional antenna be chosen over a 1542D with internal directional antenna?  ...

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I have 1/3 of a rectangular warehouse.  The other 2/3 belong to other companies.  I need to provide wifi access but want to reduce my footprint.  I'm thinking about mounting WAPs at 45 degrees, reducing radio power and p...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am trying to convert capwap AP to Mobility express. capwap ap ip 192.168.XXX.X 255.255.xxx.0 192.168.X.X ap-type mobility-express tftp://tftp-server/AIR-AP3800-K9-ME-8-5-135-0.tar tftp server is started and could not see any status of copying...

Hello I'm seeking documentation and advice regarding Cisco’s power supply standards and recommendations for deploying OEAP devices into a mobile vehicle environment.   I’ve got about 70 ambulances that need an OEAP 1810 installed with correct power s...

mjduff by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All .    I am new to ISE 2.3 , I am looking for a way to  1. Authenticate AD users onto wireless BUT if the user is NOT in AD allow the PC in by creating a by pass using its MAC    I would like a simple policy to allow this .    Any assistance wou...

Hi We have two ssid A and B under wlc 5500. When PC is on the network, we can see these two ssid A and B. but the user always get ssid B connected automatically first. How can we get A connected first? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   i have a 5520 WLC , with more than 1000 AP, and 10 000 users (guest) my custumer wants to use the WLC as Captive portal server. i know that captive portal use a lot of cpu and memory . what are the best practice regarding this  please.   Thank...

cha.raouf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Due to limited budget for PS I will be reviewing and taking on doing a wireless hardware refresh of our single 5508 WLC to an H/A 3504 WLC.  There's no real guide for doing the migration between hardware models.  So I have to questions abo...

Bwilson13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card