cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

SME jack-of-all-trades tech here. We've just acquired an AP1852-K9(C) (Mobility Express image, web gui) via TechSoup. I'd like to change WPA passphrases/PSKs programmatically. WPA Enterprise is not an option because reasons. What I think I know so fa...

Hi Guys,   On my environment, I want to block several client's MAC addresses. The goal is to prevent those clients to connect to any SSID that are being broadcasted by the WLC.   I did some research. An article said that, it is possible by inserting ...

Hi,I'm trying to upgrade a WLC 5508 and I'm getting the following errors:TFTP Code transfer starting.TFTP receive complete... extracting components.Failure while validating the signature!TFTP Failure while storing in flash!The image is good and for t...

pallipton by Level 1
  • 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vWLC issue!!

I installed vWLC in my lab but my question is this controller support OTAP or not?? Thanks

saboodi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just a quick question as I'm curious...I have 2 SSIDs being advertised by the same AP, and (at the edge of its range), one SSID shows 2 bars of strength on my laptop, the other shows 4 bars. This is the same with all APs throughout the building, a...

jigsaw2026 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Can anyone tell me if it is possible to recover the admin account password on a Cisco 2504 WLC?  I've seen varying details on the subject but could really do with some clarification as to whether it is possible.  The controller is live and has ...

neilo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently come across some APs in our environment that are setup as a wireless bridge. I have some questions because there are some issues with these devices and the people who set them up in our 3rd party support team are no longer with that c...

jmhouse96 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,    I have a situation, request your expertise help. I am upgrading my WLC firmware to 8.5.135.0 but before choosing this image I choose 8.3.143.0 release and uploaded to my WLC.  Now I try to import new firmware I can see that my primary i...

Hello, When I put my APs on Local mode the SSID disappear, and when return them to the Flex mode, they start broadcasting normally. How I can but them on local mode and broadcasting?   Thanks  

saboodi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card