Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All      I have a question about troubleshooting " Operation State Down: Base Radio MAC:7c:95:f3:6c:c6:30 Cause=Unknown Reset Status:NA " This AP is break down in everyday. Pls support us or give us for information how to fix it out.    Pls chec...

unnamed.png 1.png show time.png unnamed (2).png
Kasemsan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have APs model air-cap1531I-N-K9 and a WLC 8540 version 8.x try doing the capwap manually but it is the same errorbut the APs fail to join in the WLC The message that the AP shows me isWhat I can do ?

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a WLC 2504 with Aps Cisco 1852 and 1832, when I configure a WLAN with security Static Wep it doesn't propagate on the Access Point although it'not disable on the WLC. Any suggest? Any workaround? Greetings Marco

m.arienti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

iPad , iPhone with iOS 11 cannot associate to AP.   when i use my ipad and iphone connect to new SSID with authentication OPEN, my devices are disassociate but i use iphone with iOS 10 can connect to SSID normally.   anyone here got this problem with...

SPKV by Level 1
  • 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please suggest the path to upgrade WLC 2504 software from version (7.0.220.0) to version 8.5.131.0 (ED). Below is the output from 'show sysinfo' Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name.................

Hi All,    I've got an issue where newer Android type devices (7.0.x) can't connect to our guest WLAN. They are able to connect, pick up an IP address and then do a DNS request to the DNS servers specified in the DHCP settings, but they cannot bring ...

Hi,   Can you help me with the below queries.   1. Are WLC manage / Control signal strength of APs ?2. Are WLC manage / Control clients association2. Coverage of 802.11 a/n/ac4. Optimized Roaming finbe tuning ( enable/diable )5. How channel selecti...